Spidermonkey's collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spidermonkey's collection. (Update page 48. 1/1/13)

I did get it and I love it. It takes up a little bit of room but it is a great piece!

Sweet man, back when I had room this was one of the pieces I wouldn't of even hesitated on. Maybe
one day though. I also really like that Captain America Shield you have, I need one of those to go with Thor's hammer.
There's just so much awesome stuff :gah::lol

yea, I know, open ES does blow, but it's too hard to resist cause I think it will make a great companion to the CM Pred. When I finally get it, I will post side by side pics of those 2. Doom looks so bad ***, but Wolf and IM LSF's will prolly be it for me with that line. I like the Reaper a lot too, but I'm a big LOTR fan, so I'd rather get the Sauron pf.

I agree that it will be sweet by the CM and pics would be greatly appreciated, to give me more to
think about :yess:. Is the Wolf set to ship in Feb? Also I really like the Sauron piece too that thing is wicked.

awesome man!, i agreee with that leonardo statue!

Thank you sir :hi5:

it's supposed to be Feb. but the date has already changed 3 times. Who knows though, may cancel it if I can. 2k is a lot of mula for me right now. Sauron is just as big and has an ES and is less than half the price of Wolf.

it's supposed to be Feb. but the date has already changed 3 times. Who knows though, may cancel it if I can. 2k is a lot of mula for me right now. Sauron is just as big and has an ES and is less than half the price of Wolf.

SWEET! SIG Azure

Thanks, but slawa deserves all the credit for her booty donation ;)

I hear you sir. When the Wolf was first announced I was thinking it would be $1300 to $1500, wishful thinking I know.
When the $2k price was dropped I was a little shocked. I can only imagine what Doom is gonna cost.

I would think Sauron would be the better choice for now due to the ES. You could wait 3-5 years and get a Wolf for a lot less I'm sure.

SWEET! SIG Azure

:lecture:lecture:lecture

I must go look for this keeper of the SuperGirl Booty :wink1:

:lecture:lecture:lecture:yess:

Insane collection!
Congrats on Freddy he turned out great.

I hear you sir. When the Wolf was first announced I was thinking it would be $1300 to $1500, wishful thinking I know.
When the $2k price was dropped I was a little shocked. I can only imagine what Doom is gonna cost.

I would think Sauron would be the better choice for now due to the ES. You could wait 3-5 years and get a Wolf for a lot less I'm sure.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

:lecture:lecture:lecture:yess:

:lol:lol:lol I see you agree also Spider

you have such a beautiful collections here are the pieces that stand out to me

goliath from gargoyles
tmnt leonardo custom
medusa
gothamite batman ( i have a blue version )
your rx7 (i've always wanted one)

Insane collection!
Congrats on Freddy he turned out great.

Thank you sir.

:lol:lol:lol I see you agree also Spider

You know it my friend.:hi5:

you have such a beautiful collections here are the pieces that stand out to me

goliath from gargoyles
tmnt leonardo custom
medusa
gothamite batman ( i have a blue version )
your rx7 (i've always wanted one)

Thanks man, the goliath is awesome and I believe my only bowen piece.
Leo is truly stunning as well like I said a page or so ago I really want the whole set of them.
Congrats on the bat I really like the blue version as well. I think he fits in nicely with the SS Joker for now.
And thanks for liking the car I love it when I get to drive it put it is pretty rare for some reason. Maybe this weekend.
Also if you do end up getting one I highly recommend the V8 :yess:

Lovely Collection Spidermonkey! You have some wonderful and most desirable pieces there my friend :clap

Wow! You have an absolutely amazing collection! Really, really cool Predator figs!

Here are a couple of my newest additions. First off Black Widow PF

I wasn't originally going to order her due to the fact that I prefer her look in the Avengers. But after considering that
SS might not make another one I jumped on board the WL. Up until last week my wait list finally converted and
I am very happy that it did. She fits in great with the rest of the team and it seems SS QC was up to speed
on this piece. If you are on the fence about this piece don't wait to long it's awesome.
DSC_0016_zps127fd12f.jpg

DSC_0017_zpsd145f4db.jpg

DSC_0018_zps92d6b5be.jpg

DSC_0019_zpsf78a180d.jpg

DSC_0020_zps550a8043.jpg

DSC_0021_zps604cdbdd.jpg

DSC_0025_zps07f273c5.jpg

DSC_0026_zps000de5b2.jpg

Secondly I just received the Red Hulk comiquette from Mamba yesterday. Thanks again man :duff

This is a piece I've been watching for awhile now and I'm glad to finally have it in my collection. This
is my favorite interpretation of the comiquette. It's amazing in person.

DSC_0027_zpsd940d7fc.jpg

DSC_0024_zpsbded6187.jpg

DSC_0022_zps6804529c.jpg

That's it for now, but SS latest newsletter listed the Avengers Hulk maquette the Rhino comiquette and the Lady Death
PF as coming in the next 30 days so those will be the next pieces that I have coming in.

Nice new pics of BW
Congrats

Congrats on the new arrivals Spider, your collection gets better ewach time we see it :thud:

Secondly I just received the Red Hulk comiquette from Mamba yesterday. Thanks again man :duff

This is a piece I've been watching for awhile now and I'm glad to finally have it in my collection. This
is my favorite interpretation of the comiquette. It's amazing in person.

I am glad he arrived safely and found a great home. He looks great with the rest of your amazing collection.

Back