SPIDERMAN PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No confirmation on the exclusive or if there is one except for the "phantom browser" message Pitchin found.

They may pull a Frodo and not do one or they may release a variant of some kind.

Bodie The Cursed said:
Not sure if I like the 2 tone of polystone and fabric in his costume.. Perhaps this would be better as a all poly.. My .02..

Personally, I love the fabric and Poly. I think it works really well. The fabric just makes it more realistc than poly would have all over. The poly part is great that its in poly as its somehting that wouldnt have been done as well in fabric. Well done sidesow on the combo!

The pose is great, very unique. I don't like the underwear look of the costume, otherwise I think the poly/cloth mix came out really well considering how difficult it is to do. As someone said, fix the crotch area because he looks like he is wearing diapers.

Did you guys check out the whole QVTR? I'm very happy with the statue, even though I'm not getting it.

As long as we mention Da Crotch enough times to Sideshow, I'm sure they'll do something about it for the final version. Otherwise, I really don't see a problem with it.

:)

In that shot the seam in the crotch doesn't really bother me. It will be a great companion to Gobbie or that DC 1/4 Superman I think.

duel4lr.jpg

Did this in Photoshop. Gives you a little better idea of what they will look like together...

Not to excited with the quality.........up to this date. But not totally ruling it out.

I think it looks great. There is no way to make a pair of tights without a seam, at least by having it in the crotch area you can hide by positioning the statue at a slight angle. I notice they did not use a name plate this time.

It just seemed like the seam was more noticeable in that shot that it should be. It doesn't bother me on the Medicom Spideys.

For those that aren't "feelin'" this guy - what do you think would make him better?

Personally I think there's too much polystone, not enough costume but the pose and sculpt I can't really fault.

Also prefer more cloth and less resin, but I'm getting him anyway. It's Spiderman!!!!! Pose is nice and he is going to look great with the Goblin which I now have to get. Not too much to criticise other than he should have been Captain America. But I can wait.

It doesn't look bad, but I'm not sure I'm willing to drop upwards of $250 on it. With everything SS is doing, I'm going to have to limit myself on the PF to one's that I think are GREAT and this one just doesn't seem great.

#@$&@! I was really looking forward to this. It's really good except the wonky head. The neck is elongated and just looks retarded! Maybe they can correct that. Other than that I love it.

Back