SPIDERMAN PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darklord Dave said:
If the exclusive is the black costume I see this going the way of Elektra with the standard version being far more popular. I just hope it's not based on McFarlane art like the Medicom 1/6 figure...

I think you might be underestimating the popularity of the black costume, especially comparing it to the white Elektra. The black costume has a very significant history for Spider-Man and is quite different visually compared to just changing the color of the same outfit like Elektra.

If there is a black varient and classic comic regular edition, I will have to get both and Sideshow will have my $500-$600 easily.

Last edited:
I'm a big Spidey fan so I am in the same boat. I would have to get both versions and make this my first PF purchase.

I agree that black costume Spidey would sell out quicker than regular Spidey. Especially if it's the exclusive. I was still hoping the Gray Hulk would come with a black costume Spider-Man. :naughty

After the Frodo PF let down I hope they don't screw this one up... :angelsmil

I'm kind of hoping it's a chang o head with Peter rather than the symbiote costume - just call me crazy...

If it's a comic version I'm doomed for sure. I will have to get it. This or the DCD 1/4 scale Superman is very likely going to be my first mixed media portrait figure. Who knows what horrible direction this will lead me.

Interesting that the link does not work if you remove the exclusive "1" from the item number. There is no page set up for a regular version. Is that because the exclusive will be offered until it sells out, and then the regular will go up (as with Lurtz, and many others)?

If they are not going to give you a choice, then I am going to guess that the exclusive is not a black suit--because some people would prefer the normal colors and would not be given the chance to preorder it right away. I am thinking it's an alternate unmasked portrait. I hope I'm wrong, for all you black suit fans out there...

tomandshell said:
Interesting that the link does not work if you remove the exclusive "1" from the item number. There is no page set up for a regular version.

You know, I was wondering that same thing. Another possibility is that like Frodo, there is no exclusive accessory, but SS just decided to make Spiderman a site exclusive like the Wolfman 1/4.

flashing eyes for spidey senses??

could be cool if done right..............but would this would lean itself towards the comic versions rather than the movie version??

probably a daft idea......just thinking aloud

I don't know. I went to the French site that was finding all the new stuff and they have links listed for an exclusive and regular version. Of course I can't read French so I have no idea what the rest of the thread says. I guess there will still be some intrigue going into the actual Sideshow product reveals. We will all find out soon enough.

Maybe there won't be an exlcusive alternate costume if they might want to make it later on in a different pose. If not, Sideshow is missing out on a great opportunity.

Natrix said:
I don't know. I went to the French site that was finding all the new stuff and they have links listed for an exclusive and regular version. Of course I can't read French so I have no idea what the rest of the thread says. I guess there will still be some intrigue going into the actual Sideshow product reveals. We will all find out soon enough.

Maybe there won't be an exlcusive alternate costume if they might want to make it later on in a different pose. If not, Sideshow is missing out on a great opportunity.

Yes, but the exclusive link actually gives you the official headline at the top of the window. The regular one does not.

I'm 50/50 with ole Spidey. With most of my money going towards LOTR and SW my Marvel purchases will be limited. Not to mention they are putting out the one piece I really wanted a statue of Wolverine.:joy

tomandshell said:
Yes, but the exclusive link actually gives you the official headline at the top of the window. The regular one does not.

I thought it did earlier today...I might have misread something...still never know until we get the official work from Sideshow.

I would be a little let down with just a change o' head unless it also had a change o' hand holding his mask.

Even if there is no swappable head, wouldn't there still be a seam for the mask, since it is meant to be a removable part of the costume in "real" life?

Back