SPIDERMAN PF!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the red parts of the costume are sculpted - not too keen on that. And that crotch seam is....unseemly.

Oh man, I'm so disappointed. After PF Doom, I was realllly anticipating the PF anything. Pluses: Pose. Negatives: Cheap looking costume and um...distracting crotchline.

Its going to be hard for SS Marvel line to beat Doom he looks so incredible in person. But other than the crotch line I think he looks good cant wait to see what the base looks like.

I feel a little disappointed by what I saw...I was expecting a full cloth costume. This also ruins the possiblity of a black costume version. Also, the red strips down the arms seems way to narrow. They seem like they are normally drawn a little wider. I will reserve judgement to see more pictures but not to high on it.

Darklord Dave said:
Looks like the red parts of the costume are sculpted - not too keen on that. And that crotch seam is....unseemly.

Yea, it looks like SpiderMAN has camel toe.

I like the rest though.

I... I actually know what camel toe is. :rolleyes:

But apart from that, this is a great sculpt. As it's not a comiquette, it will be interesting to find out what materials it was made of. But the pose is marvellous, if you pardon the pun.

I'd have preferred the first sketch proto-type but theres no way I'm passing up on Spidey. I'll order both if the exclusive is the Black variant. Can't wait to see the entire image.

Whey do you think this will be up for order?

Bullseye said:
I'd have preferred the first sketch proto-type but theres no way I'm passing up on Spidey. I'll order both if the exclusive is the Black variant.

Seeing how they decided not to do the full costume in cloth...is the black variant even feasible anymore? :sick

SolidLiquidFox said:
Seeing how they decided not to do the full costume in cloth...is the black variant even feasible anymore? :sick

What else could there be with an exclusive (not an unmasked version?)

Bullseye said:
What else could there be with an exclusive (not an unmasked version?)

I would not put it past them...

The easy exclusive from what we have seen so far: Ben Reilly era Spider-Man. That comes to mind when you consider that a Green Goblin PF exists already. He did kill him afterall.

ok, what would be the big diff between a "1/4 PF Spiderman" and a "Comiquette" one?? :confused:

I don't want those real clothe things persée.. I have The Thing PF and it is all polystone and it is great!

Perhaps a photcamera with the exclusive? ;) Will there be an excl btw? That for sure??

Back