Spiderman PF record high?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marvel is crap, get rid of the Marvel son...

*Jedi mind tricking
you don't want grey hulk PF, you don't want grey hulk vs spiderman.... GIVE DEM 2 DA SKIMAN....

You want to get out of Marvel

Let me know how that works out for you Ski. :google

Marvel is crap, get rid of the Marvel son...

*Jedi mind tricking
you don't want grey hulk PF, you don't want grey hulk vs spiderman.... GIVE DEM 2 DA SKIMAN....

You want to get out of Marvel

:lol:lol that's right ski-daddy, but i thinks green would look better on you (matches your eyes) besides i think my balrog and sauron are wanting to remodel their space. i think they need new scenery.:rotfl:rotfl

Keep them jbinny, sound like you have not yet figured out what you really want. Your very right they are impressive pieces not because of rarity but they just look amazingly well done.

Let me know how that works out for you Ski. :google

Working on it/him bro working on it, someday dey will b mine.... Muuaa haaa haaa :maul

:lol:lol that's right ski-daddy, but i thinks green would look better on you (matches your eyes) besides i think my balrog and sauron are wanting to remodel their space. i think they need new scenery.:rotfl:rotfl

Got the green on the way bro, he's going to his happy place wit da rest of my Marvels...

Keep them jbinny, sound like you have not yet figured out what you really want. Your very right they are impressive pieces not because of rarity but they just look amazingly well done.

yeah just kidding jbinny/skiman. do what you want jbinny, it's to bad you seem to be all worked up about which way to go. all the others (including me) that would want any of your items, will eventually find others that we want. hell i'm expecting my doom and grey hulk next week. if you would of asked me a month ago, the chances of me getting either of these, i would of said slim. you just never know.

yeah just kidding jbinny/skiman. do what you want jbinny, it's to bad you seem to be all worked up about which way to go. all the others (including me) that would want any of your items, will eventually find others that we want. hell i'm expecting my doom and grey hulk next week. if you would of asked me a month ago, the chances of me getting either of these, i would of said slim. you just never know.

Where are gettn those great pieces from evil bay or some fellow freak?

it's an even tougher choice because half of the Marvel stuff has to stay boxed up due to a lack of space for everything, but with the LOTR stuff it's all on display because it's a bit more compact collection.

Well will you eventually move into a bigger home, if so just look forward to that day that you get to unpack all these beauties and savor them then.

it's an even tougher choice because half of the Marvel stuff has to stay boxed up due to a lack of space for everything, but with the LOTR stuff it's all on display because it's a bit more compact collection.

how true, other than the newly released dios such as the eagle fell beast and the gandolf/balrog. most are fairly compact compared to others out there.

how true, other than the newly released dios such as the eagle fell beast and the gandolf/balrog. most are fairly compact compared to others out there.

add that to the fact that weta will be involved with producing Hobbit collectibles and there's an even bigger debate on what to stick with.

i absolutely love the hobbit/lotr and this should be a fairly easy decision on which line to choose, but selling all these damn marvel grails is soooooooooooo hard. granted, the numbers on the bases are just that, but matched sets are very hard to come by.

christ, someone just choose for me!!!!!!!!!!!!

add that to the fact that weta will be involved with producing Hobbit collectibles and there's an even bigger debate on what to stick with.

i absolutely love the hobbit/lotr and this should be a fairly easy decision on which line to choose, but selling all these damn marvel grails is soooooooooooo hard. granted, the numbers on the bases are just that, but matched sets are very hard to come by.

It shouldn't really be that hard to choose . . .

When I look at my Hulk PF . . . a huge smile finds it's way across my face . . . it's uncontrollable . . . sometimes I black out for a few minutes . . he's that incredible . . . (is that a pun) . . .

If any of these pieces give you that feeling then don't sell . . :)

christ said:
omg, jbinny don't say that. ^^^^^ quit beating yourself up over it. if i was you(and i'm not of course) go with what you love. in the end no one will ever be able to guess which line will hold it's value better. we all can voice opinions and YES you have some very nice pieces that most on here would give their left nut for, or both:lol:lol.

i actually got into this collecting because of lotr and sideshow. you would not believe how. one day my brother in law told me to check my local wallymart for the dvd giftbox sets because his local store had them on sale for $15 ea., you know the ones with the little collectable and you mailed away for the other collectables. well after i purchased these sets, i started looking for the matched statues to go with them. well that was about 1.5 years ago.
now of course i'm more into marvel, since that is what i grew up with and my son of course is into it also.

so in the end, i am now collecting marvel now, not lotr because that's where my heart is. of course saying that i have the gandolf/balrog dio on order.:lol:lol

It shouldn't really be that hard to choose . . .

When I look at my Hulk PF . . . a huge smile finds it's way across my face . . . it's uncontrollable . . . sometimes I black out for a few minutes . . he's that incredible . . . (is that a pun) . . .

If any of these pieces give you that feeling then don't sell . . :)

exactly. i sometime get a little long winded when i try to explain my point of view.
well put man:cool::cool:

Jbinny, obviously the choice is up to you.... It honestly seems like you need to get back into the LOTR line. It sounds like you're really tore up over it :( It seems like a big reason that you're hanging on to the Marvel grails is because they're so rare and have a HUGE "wow" factor by 99% of the audience. Yes I'm sure you enjoy these IMMENSELY, but if you're itching to get back your true passion, then I'd say follow your heart....
But on the other hand, you seem to be pretty well off financially... Can't you just keep you Marvel grails and ease your way back into LOTR? The thing is, the Marvel items you have are priceless, IMHO. To many it's a lot of money, but to a person who can REALLY appreciate the RARITY of the items you have, I think the prices are more than reasonable. But it's just a matter of finding someone to dish out the pretty penny for them. Man, if I had the money I would buy these in a heart beat. Your collection gives me chills man!!! They're just.... wow. A collectors dream, atleast for me. But my main advice, go for your TRUE passion. DON'T settle and sell off the Marvel stuff JUST to get some coin to help get back into LOTR. Stay firm on your prices, and ease your way back into LOTR :D Best of luck to you sir

There will always be ppl lurking in the murky waters like alligators and snatched before you know it, I've got me a grey hulk!!!! :emperor:emperor:emperor

I be there waiting wit my stash of zisash!!!

There will always be ppl lurking in the murky waters like alligators and snatched before you know it, I've got me a grey hulk!!!! :emperor:emperor:emperor

I be there waiting wit my stash of zisash!!!

Holy crap man, you're on a roll!!!!! GEEZ!!! A GREY hulk too?!?!! Sweet score! :chew

Back