Spiderman PF record high?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking this might be a fluke like the Juggernaut Commiquette that sold for (I think) a $1000a couple of months ago. Its a 1 time thing, now if we see a couple more sell at this price, then I would say yes the value for this has gone up.

I think this is the result of a number of collectors recently hyping up this piece for their own flipping benefit. Its a nice piece but nothing spectacular and definitely not worth that kind of money.

Spidey is not in the same leage as Captain America, Hulk or the ever excellent Dr. Doom PFs

I think this is the result of a number of collectors recently hyping up this piece for their own flipping benefit. Its a nice piece but nothing spectacular and definitely not worth that kind of money.

Spidey is not in the same leage as Captain America, Hulk or the ever excellent Dr. Doom PFs

Agreed but with a larger fan base, I believe there would be a greater demand. Either that or someone got caught up in the bidding.

It was BIN which probably isn't an accurate gauge. Also, don't forget about the Live discount still floating around...

Juggernaut X3 fluke sale, I think this is the same. But ChrisCJ99 you should put yours up now on Ebay to see if this really is the new price.

auction # 200240136959

i got a wolvie and spidey exclusive $920 shipped.

just a heads up...

if you bought the wolverine from the same guy, it's repaired. i bought it sealed and it was repaired from the factory, so he bought it 'as-is' from me.

Back