Media Spider-Man [PS4 Insomniac] Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone here Platinum this game? I have never Platinum a game before this might be my first.

I'd give it a shot if it wasn't for Red Dead Redemption. I don't plat much outside of the Telltale games these days. I think God of War is my only "real" Platinum trophy since the Uncharted Trilogy Remasters...

I'm actually enjoying this more than Red Dead surprisingly.

Just got my first platinum in a ps4 game. Also went into live chat with Sony to get the avatar for getting the trophy.

Game is kinda addictive game mechanics wise for me. Guess it's time to get the DLC. Need Ben R. suits, symbiote, and Raimi. Only thing is wish it could be a little more realistic as far as open world but i get it. Game is better than the new movies for sure.

Gotta have the HT fig now.

Free Raimi Spiderman suit being added as an update.

Du1qOSmXgAAPVQD

Wow the outcry from the kiddies was heard.

Can't complain.

Deal with Fox is final

Fantastic Four coming to Spider-Man PS4

Screen-Shot-2019-01-08-at-3.49.52-PM.png

Are the characters going to be in future content or is just going to be a F4 suit for Spidey?

I swear the fantastic four are in endgame. The amout of exposure they are getting lately is interesting. The relaunch of the comic and then they are also in the new mobile game .

I swear the fantastic four are in endgame. The amout of exposure they are getting lately is interesting. The relaunch of the comic and then they are also in the new mobile game .

Endgame is the best possible time to introduce that FF and X-men to the MCU. Marvel has been keeping such a tight lip on Endgame it makes me think they are trying to pull off the biggest surprise since the Mandarin.

ironwez is on the money

Galactus and F4 are at the end of END GAME

(this is a guess based on current known information)

Back