Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m passing - very satisfied with the previous PF. The coolest part of this one to me is the base but I’m not feeling the pose or eyes...

Looks like a half assed action pose that didn't quite work... He's just standing on the docs arms leaning back... [emoji1418]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I actually think this statue looks really cool (especially the base and the seemingly-bright colors of the suit), but I am very satisfied with my 2016 Spidey PF that I got Stan Lee to sign!

It looks like he's ripping a tentacle off with his web. I like the costume, not liking the eyes too much hope that they have an alternate head. day one for me

Understandable that people want to see different characters made instead of the same Spider-Man's, Batman's, etc. constantly rehashed. But this looks freaking awesome imo.

better suit, check
better base, double check
only thing i like better on the other premium format is the pose but still like this one.

this will easily sell out

I like it... but I sure wont like the new price haha

I couldn't see a seam on either arm or neck when I was at NYCC

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

How does it compare to the previous PF? Was this overall good on it's own?
I have the previous PF.

The base is so much better this time around. The Doc Ock arms are well done and crashing through random office/lab equipment.
The suit is much darker on Spider-Man. Colors are muted and the blue has more modern/movie details. I'd say the previous PF is more of a comic rendition.
The part I didn't expect to like is the pose. From a few angles, it feels like a completely different and awesome pose.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I have the previous PF.

The base is so much better this time around. The Doc Ock arms are well done and crashing through random office/lab equipment.
The suit is much darker on Spider-Man. Colors are muted and the blue has more modern/movie details. I'd say the previous PF is more of a comic rendition.
The part I didn't expect to like is the pose. From a few angles, it feels like a completely different and awesome pose.

Thanks for the info.

I waited years for the last PF so I definitely ordered, I'll have to look at this more once Sideshow releases details. I don't mind how the base is on the previous PF but this base sounds overall cooler, and while the modern details on some costumes are hit and miss with collectors, this one looks ok to me.

Just saw this at NYCC in person a few minutes ago. It’s decent. If I didn’t have the last one I’d go for this. Only thing I didn’t like was the Screen that the tentacle was crashing through. Didn’t look realistic enough for me and felt that it took away from the overall quality of this piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

....ANNNNNDDDD, I need it. :lol

****, Sideshow. Why do you do this to me?

I didn't think I'd like it, but I do. I can't get enough Spider-Man.

I may like the previous one better, but this is a decent Spidey PF.

This is one of those times where you can pick your poison ...and still come out pretty good. This one or the previous one ...congrats to you either way.

I think this looks really good. Hopefully there's an alternate head where both eyes are the same. Not really keen on the whole squinting thing and it didn't match up with the hand on the previous PF.

I hope this means another Venom but in more of a standing/upright pose!

....ANNNNNDDDD, I need it. :lol

****, Sideshow. Why do you do this to me?

I didn't think I'd like it, but I do. I can't get enough Spider-Man.

That exactly.

I still like the last PF a lot, but the more I look at this the more I like it. The base looks great and pose isn't bad either. Having two "themed" bases wouldn't be a bad thing.

I'd really like is a black costume PF at some point.

Pose looks odd. I wouldn't buy this piece but it doesn't look horrible like the half scale.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back