Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate the eyes. base could be an improvement over loaf of bread base tho. need to see more

Wow, finally a Spiderman statue by Sideshow. I wonder what other obscure or neglected characters they will do next? Probably Hulk (and it's 3 variants) or Wolverine.

You forgot Iron Man. And I hate to bounce over to another license, but they need another Batman too. :)

42DBE575-FEEF-4848-817B-5D2D24639F73.jpeg

I like it. Will add that to my spidey collection if the price is right.
826bdbcff257e18bcc28e1c797e77d48.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

looks awesome,, but have already the comiq and new syimbiote,, ill wait and hope they release a Iron Spidey variant.. or some other variant

This is definitely an updated or modern looking Spidey. I don't think it looks bad but not feeling how they are mixing his Ditko/Romita eyes with a sideshowified modern costume. Still, not a bad looking PF overall.

Although I’m not loving this. I think the sculpt is amazing. Detail great. But the pose and the head and things like that are making me prefer my current spidey of...
But I will say, I am happy sideshow is continuing with this super dynamic line. Thor being the first. Some of the X-men being super dynamic. I hope it continues. Spidey should have been in a much more “spidey” pose. mid flip, mid twists , a lot could have elevated this pose

If he was upside down flipping off of the tentacles that would have been better. not bad for what it is, wish they would stop making him so beefy.

Not really keen on the eyes......I like the pose though.mI wish somebody would just make a John Romita....

Back