Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just can't get over the pose! The pose looks weird to me...

Oh well ...in any case, I really don't need another Spider-Man anyway.

I agree; I'm torn between this and the XM right now. If it weren't for the base, I would've kept the last SS pf.

I still like the last PF, sculpt and pose on the figure are great. I only wish the base lit up like the new IM Mark VII maquette, but otherwise I can live with it. I may get this later but am also holding out for a black costume (not symbiote) something at some point. If like the last PF this has a variant I'll be happy with that, hopefully with the reg portrait.

for Those who own the previous spider of. How u guys find this compre to that

for Those who own the previous spider of. How u guys find this compre to that

I like both. Even though the base on the previous one wasn't to everyone's liking overall it's a great piece. What I like about this one is the updated look on the suit and the base with Ocs tentacles, even the Oscorp logos and camera. Webbing looks to be the same as the ex hand on the previous.

spider-man_marvel_gallery_5d0c0695d41cf.jpg

Light up feature too with more detail throughout, I think Sideshow did ok with this.

Great thing is I can wait for in hand pics for the regular for once.

Thanks for the replies guys. Maybe another venom and carnage soon to follow. That is usually the case

I prefer this spidey by far. doc oc base looks GREAT compared to the explosion base of the previous one. can't wait for this release!!!

I saw where the EX edition size is 1000 and the Collector Edition is 2000. Seems high to me considering the other version (which is better in my opinion) is still available BUT it is Spidey so there will always be a market for him.

Back