Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://youtu.be/qnP7NZg9Ymg

The review starts around 12:00. The sculpt looks great. Not a fan of the neck seam line especially on the exclusive portrait, they could have done so much better than that. I don?t think this is an EX or bust and based on the edition size, I?ll wait this out for a deal on Sideshow.

Looks great though that seam is unfortunately noticeable. I'm going to have to judge this one in-hand. It's likely the severity of seam misalignment/gap is going to differ from statue to statue.

Neck seam is terrible on this. Major fail. With that being said, the suit texture and paints look pretty good overall.

Neck seam = ouch!

Thought about getting this.. Will wait for more pics to see if that is the exception rather then the rule.

So far it was very apparent in this individual review and Sideshow's own Out of the Box video. A small sample, but not looking good. Especially considering SS should be using a prime specimen for their video.

So far it was very apparent in this individual review and Sideshow's own Out of the Box video. A small sample, but not looking good. Especially considering SS should be using a prime specimen for their video.

Hmmmm.. I did not notice it as much in the SS video... I figured, like you, it was a prime piece.

not surprised people would be crying about a neck seam. he's wearing a mask, who gives a ****. if it its a skin on skin seam thats a different story, like a hulk or the killer croc.

considering SS sold like 80 million of the previous Spiderman, not surprised people would be looking for negatives on this one to justify their previous purchase.

not surprised people would be crying about a neck seam. he's wearing a mask, who gives a ****. if it its a skin on skin seam thats a different story, like a hulk or the killer croc.

considering SS sold like 80 million of the previous Spiderman, not surprised people would be looking for negatives on this one to justify their previous purchase.

I can only assume you did not watch the video..

That's a worse then the average seam... And I have the last Spidey which also had the seam..

Your Argument for "Its a mask" does not really hold water either... As he is not drawn that way nor does it appear that way in the movies.

Last edited:

Everything you said in this post was wrong, well done.

Maybe take it down a notch or two. You either didn?t watch the video or you?re completely blind if you think the seam looks right. I sold the previous Spider-Man PF because I hated the base. This new PF has been my most anticipated statue since it was announced. I will be incredibly disappointed if the seam looks as bad in-hand as it does in the videos shown so far.

Everything you said in this post was wrong, well done.

This was much more succinct than my response.

:lol

Man, if SSC did sell 80 million of the previous Spiderman, I am not too optimistic in the future resale value. :)

Back