Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If SS make the new one in black symbiote. I can't resist to that haha

The textured suit is a huge improvement. It looks like he’s wearing a costume rather than body paint.

I don't think it is. Personally, I prefer the more comic looking suit. Recent statues are too texture heavy IMO.

The textured suit is a huge improvement. It looks like he’s wearing a costume rather than body paint.

I don't think it is. Personally, I prefer the more comic looking suit. Recent statues are too texture heavy IMO.

I own Sideshow's first Spidey PF and love it, but having seen the new one at SDCC, I wish the old one had the texturing that the new one has.

The colours are much better and vibrant on the old one, only thing I prefer is the new base

The pose on this new one is not as great as the pose on the previous one, tho. Gotta say ...

I own Sideshow's first Spidey PF and love it, but having seen the new one at SDCC, I wish the old one had the texturing that the new one has.

Actually you own the second pf. This is the first.
s-l1600.jpg

never understood the hate for the 1st one. Even after all these years and releases, it still goes for a lot. That's also the only Spidey that I think pairs up well with the Venom Comi.

Back