Spider-Man PF shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Agent23

IMG_7191.jpg

IMG_7192.jpg

IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7194.jpg

IMG_7195.jpg

IMG_7196.jpg

IMG_7197.jpg

Thank-you P1X4R. :bow

I'm still trying to get one. And, I agree with you Praxitas, the camera (exclusive) really doesn't add much to the piece. I'll probably wind up getting the regular edition.

I have heard a lot of people searching for this one lately. I think it's a great statue. I love the look and it really works much better in person than in photos.

...I think it's a great statue. I love the look and it really works much better in person than in photos.
I agree. I've also heard a lot of people say they hate it, but as you said, it looks much better in person and they're going off of what they seen in pictures.

I've been looking for another since mine broke. I'd take the blue or the black (not interested in the grey). Rarely comes up on ebay it seems. It really is very underrated.

I love mine, and I think it looks really cool next to Iron Man since it kinda sorta mirrors his pose. The exclusive wasn't the greatest though, I would have liked the camera alot more if it was attached to the base with some webbing or something.

Nope, no photo - I originally broke his arm - inside the costume, so very difficult to repair. And then he fell again and broke his leg, his fingers and scuffed up his head. It's pretty much a lost cause.

Nope, no photo - I originally broke his arm - inside the costume, so very difficult to repair. And then he fell again and broke his leg, his fingers and scuffed up his head. It's pretty much a lost cause.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Are you playing too rough? You can't throw your statues from the top of the swing-set Dave. :lol

Back