Spider-Man PF shipping

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I prefer Erik Larsen's Spidey run on Amazing Spider-Man over the McFarlane run. I am sure I am in a minority on that one. I started collecting comics around that time as well.
My 2 cents,

I'm with you SolidLiquidFox. Erik Larsen is one of my favorite Spidey artists. He doesn't get much credit for this but he's the artist responsible for Venom's look. Todd McFarlane was the first artist to draw Venom but Larsen gave Venom style. The only thing McF did was put Spidey's black costume on another person and give him a mouth. Larsen invented the tounge, huge fangs, and drool.

Bags is the only one I'd rate higher just because I've gotten so used to his "style" over the last 10 years that it's become "THE" Spidey.

Anyways, I canceled mine as well. I just had too many pieces comming out right now plus I still wasn't sold on the polystone/fabric mesh. I'd hate to blow that much money on something I wasn't sure about.

wookilar8 said:
Just got my tracking notice for Spidey PF. He'll be here on Tuesday. I might be one of the few that actually kept the exclusive on order.:monkey4

Add me to the list, i kept the exclusive also and should be here next week :chug

Did more cancels come in for this one? you don't even see the Low Quantity Alert anymore.

We are going to have to file this exclusive in the same folder as Ex. Elektra and Ex. Punisher PF. :rolleyes:

SolidLiquidFox said:
Did more cancels come in for this one? you don't even see the Low Quantity Alert anymore.

We are going to have to file this exclusive in the same folder as Ex. Elektra and Ex. Punisher PF. :rolleyes:
That seems to be the case.....although none of them are really bad, they just don't seem special enough.

Mine arrived today. I was surprised at how small the box is.
I personally am very happy with Spider-Man. I know some have issues with it, but it looks much better in person. I like it!

here's mine! i am very happy with it! great quality. another cool interpretation of our favorite webhead!

Picture016.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Greats close-ups!
But....the pics of the suit have now almost convinced me to cancel this one; it just doesn't seem right. If it was a one piece suit (with a seperate mask), it would be different, but now it just likes like it's made of seperate pieces.

Thanks for pics PIXAR :chew It looks great, the reason I didn't get this one is because of price and also he is wing-less. Perhaps, down the road I will get me one.

...also, it would have been nice if SS would have added a nameplate to match with Goblin.

I got mine today and I really like it. For the most part the suit blends together okay. It's not perfect, but its not bad. The worst place is probably the back where the red part meets the blue just above the spider. Of course if you look at it up close its a different story, but from a distance it looks fine. I'm really happy with it.

Agent0028 said:
I got mine today and I really like it. For the most part the suit blends together okay. It's not perfect, but its not bad. The worst place is probably the back where the red part meets the blue just above the spider. Of course if you look at it up close its a different story, but from a distance it looks fine. I'm really happy with it.

No pics = No love!!! :maul :emperor

:D

Back