Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spidey toy was real. First official naming on the board before years of references!

Tobey will be called a Variant Spider-man.
20210824_094114.jpg

Everyone saying out of character for Doctor Strange but the way I look at it is he was a tight ass before but post Stark dying he’s just rolling with it a devil may care attitude and I quite like it.

He is Peter’s dad replacement after Stark.

Everyone saying out of character for Doctor Strange but the way I look at it is he was a tight ass before but post Stark dying he’s just rolling with it a devil may care attitude and I quite like it.

He is Peter’s dad replacement after Stark.
Well we have yet to see that. That's what this film may be doing.

Well we have yet to see that. That's what this film may be doing.
After everything he’s been through his attitude at least based off this teaser trailer doesn’t rub me the wrong way at all and it is one of the many reasonable directions the character can go post snap unsnap.

Again only a teaser and what I read also a possible misdirect in the sense of ulterior motives.

I'd really like if that line in the trailer from Strange about leading Peter leading a double life leads to Tobey's (if he is in this) older wiser spidey having a pep talk with Holland spidey and offering him some friendly neighbourhood spider-man advice. Also, what are the chances that Tobey Maguire Spidey ends up saying with great power comes great responsibility to Holland’s spidey.

I'd really like if that line in the trailer from Strange about leading Peter leading a double life leads to Tobey's (if he is in this) older wiser spidey having a pep talk with Holland spidey and offering him some friendly neighbourhood spider-man advice. Also, what are the chances that Tobey Maguire Spidey ends up saying with great power comes great responsibility to Holland’s spidey.
You read spoilers didn’t you lol

You are
Spoiler Spoiler:

So with Strange messing with the multiverse, is his film going to be fixing the mess he created in this one?

To which Holland's Peter responds

''Actually I've always seen it like - when you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen? They happen because of you.''

Tobey Peter

''or that''

You read spoilers didn’t you lol

You are
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

To which Holland's Peter responds

''Actually I've always seen it like - when you can do the things that I can, but you don't, and then the bad things happen? They happen because of you.''

Tobey Peter

''or that''

Spoiler Spoiler:
Well the spoiler doesn’t say either way so who knows. :panic:

Box office wise, will this movie outperform Endgame and Infinity War?

Or could this be the highest grossing MCU movie after those 2? Who’s third, Black Panther?

I really feel bad for the special effects artist whose footage was leaked yesterday. I doubt she deliberately leaked it but she'll probably find it very difficult to find another job in the industry after this.
Unless they know/can prove it was deliberate (I’m guessing she was hacked or accidentally cc’d someone when sending the file) l suspect SHE will be fine. A day later the buzz is deafening, so where’s the real harm? Molina let the cat out of the bag months ago. Besides, any punitive action against her or her company would likely result in another PR **** storm.

Unless they know/can prove it was deliberate (I’m guessing she was hacked or accidentally cc’d someone when sending the file) l suspect SHE will be fine. A day later the buzz is deafening, so where’s the real harm? Molina let the cat out of the bag months ago. Besides, any punitive action against her or her company would likely result in another PR **** storm.
DE92282F-221A-4DCE-A4E9-B5813971741A.jpeg

This movie is the worst kept secret everywhere. Covid probably fueled people more to leak stuff, Eternals/Shang/BW isn't doing it for people and the Tobey/Molina fire still burns strong. I honestly think this movie would've made 1.5 bil easy with all the additions pre-Covid. Just be glad we are getting this and I want my Sinister Six Hot Toys dammit!

Back