Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it’s perfection in ss eyes. They not gonna fix anything

Are you referring to Prime 1's 1/2, 1/3 or 1/4 scales? As a few of their 1/2 scales use a hell of a lot of fabric; those being their BVS Bats and Supes.
I only have 1:3 and 1:4. The spidey 2099 is amazingly detailed

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I was going to get this. Not now.
Should of been fully sculpted. P1 have shown what amazing work can be done with sculpted textures.

Exactly. Current sculpted costumes have made fabric costume unesessary because the fabric look can be achieved without the fabric. Also with sculpted can produce a statue without seams.... unless the company insist on offering switch out parts to please the people who buy statues to play with.

I get that this is probably too big to 3d print and it was hand sculpted, but the execution and results with the fabric aren't good enough for me.

This should definitely have been fully sculpted. The fabric parts of the suit do not impress me, and I would have preferred a museum pose. For 2000 USD (or more abroad) for a LSF, I expect something much better – so it's a pass for me.

Version 2 [emoji23][emoji23]

4d732658342be791547d2f7b98ae5569.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t forget to finish off the set with Carnage and Venom! Sold in extremely limited quantities.

1652738b7e9886b7c514cfdb2422b713.jpg

fd68bbfd282e1082e57429331f3aa0c1.jpg

Okok. I’m done. I’ll see myself out now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back