Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need more input! -J5

Is that a Short Circuit reference?!?!

HbmyzV1.gif

Definitely keeping an eye on this.. hopefully Prime 1 moves into 1:3 Marvel territory soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely keeping an eye on this.. hopefully Prime 1 moves into 1:3 Marvel territory soon.

It's just crazy how long some of the sneak peaks and reveals take. I'd love for more 1:3 pieces, but I need some reveals of what's already been announced!

They announce so much stuff - it seems like all the time, but the follow-up is the killer.

It's just crazy how long some of the sneak peaks and reveals take. I'd love for more 1:3 pieces, but I need some reveals of what's already been announced!

They announce so much stuff - it seems like all the time, but the follow-up is the killer.

Yeah they definitely get carried away with announcing licenses and teasing new pieces. Like the Bale Batman that finally showed up as a prototype last year. That was teased eons ago!

Yeah they definitely get carried away with announcing licenses and teasing new pieces. Like the Bale Batman that finally showed up as a prototype last year. That was teased eons ago!

I'm curious if anyone has a running list of all of the announced Prime pieces and all of the announced XM pieces. And then compare the rate of reveals, etc. It just seems like XM excels at keeping the fans updated with progress, etc.

Any news on this guy? Would be very interesting to see the price point and some pictures. I guess it would not ship for another 2 years.

This statue is hand sculpted...does that mean his outfit will not have texture?

With digital sculpting nowadays, adding texture isn't a problem at all.

Oops, just saw that you said this is hand sculpted. Not sure about the texturing in that case.

Last edited:
The legendary scale Boba Fett that just went on PO is $2,650, and Batman is $2,300.

LSF were $2K when PFs were topping out around $400.

The days of those prices are long gone.

I like the idea but every spiderman statue is hunched over and or in a odd pose. Making it half scale isn't going to change that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Let's see. If this will bring the excitement back for LSF line

Back