Statue Spider-Man Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only DC PF I would want is a Jim Lee bats or supes. I really did not like any of the Batman ss came out with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should just rename it to 12 days of Marvel.

Which I don't have a problem with, as for me Prime 1 has been taking most of my DC love, whereas for Marvel it's pretty much across the board (as I don't collect XM - yet)

Which I don't have a problem with, as for me Prime 1 has been taking most of my DC love, whereas for Marvel it's pretty much across the board (as I don't collect XM - yet)

Sounds about right

Be careful with XM - and I mean that in a good way. It's a slippery slope, once you start with just one. It's really impressive with what they're doing.

Be careful with XM - and I mean that in a good way. It's a slippery slope, once you start with just one. It's really impressive with what they're doing.

Truthfully I doubt I'll ever get an XM piece. As I've currently got 9 Prime 1 1/3 statues on preorder. With an expectation of ordering another 2-3 pieces. Past that I'll be rotating statues in and out of my collection.

Truthfully I doubt I'll ever get an XM piece. As I've currently got 9 Prime 1 1/3 statues on preorder. With an expectation of ordering another 2-3 pieces. Past that I'll be rotating statues in and out of my collection.

****. :lol Yeah, you ought to be set after that. That's going to leave a killer 'footprint'. Sounds awesome though. :rock

I'm assuming mostly DC?

SMH. :lol

Not sure if you have the Arkham Mr. Freeze on PO, but man, that thing is amazing looking.

Nope, don't have the Freeze on order, but I do agree that it looks amazing.

Currently have 5 Justice League pieces (will be 6), WW Training, Jokers (will cancel 1), and Catwoman

Nope, don't have the Freeze on order, but I do agree that it looks amazing.

Currently have 5 Justice League pieces (will be 6), WW Training, Jokers (will cancel 1), and Catwoman

I liked the Flash costume and how that turned out. I'm hoping we get to see him again in the rumored Flashpoint movie.

As for the others, that WW Training piece looks like it'll be a nice one.

Definitely post a final set-up when the JL assembles.

several things that if very interesting comment:

who are the professionals involved in this project?
it seems that the video professional is Alfred Paredes,Right?

It seems that it is a sculpture made by hand and not by computer?

What treatment do you think is the most appropriate for the lines of the suit?
lines sculpted in relief or raised (OLD Spider-man PFF)
or
sculpted sunken or inner lines (NEW Spider-man PFF)

Back