Spider-Man: Homecoming Spider-Man Speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

+1 Wouldn't mind a diamond base

I think accessories is more important with this Spidey, especially the Webbing and eye plates. :lecture

Definitely! All about the eyes and webbing. Plus getting that suit right! If it's anything like ASM 2 spiderman it'll be ace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plastic enemies posted a thing...

image.jpg

Plastic Enemies have not been reliable for YEARS. They enjoy messing with people so wouldn't read too much into that, even if it was revealed this week.

I'm holding out hope.... They've been pretty accurate of late.

Also Diecast Mark VI announcement

Thanks. Didn't know that.

Here's hoping then. :)

No worries! To be fair, I don't know about a Spider Man announcement, all though CW is released tomorrow on BR so it could coincide with that. I do think the Dr. Strange post will lead to a PO announcement though.

I really hope for you guys' sake it's a reveal :lol But also worth noting: RDJ is apparently on set for Homecoming today, so it could be referencing that.

Oh snap! is this really going to happen? finally see Spidey? Or they are just messing with us. :lol

Hot Toys hasn't so much as hinted at a CW Spidey figure so I'm not counting on it just yet.

That airport Giant-Man display would have been the perfect place to reveal him, and he wasn't there either time.

Honestly, I really think if he's not announced tomorrow for the movie release on DVD, Spidey isn't coming until next year for Homecoming.

Honestly, I really think if he's not announced tomorrow for the movie release on DVD, Spidey isn't coming until next year for Homecoming.

I had completely forgotten that CW comes out tomorrow on DVD/BR! Time to clear my schedule :)

Back