Spider-Man 4-5 Movie news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so,lizard number 4..carnage number 5..me and rhino will wait for the 6...:lol:lol:lol:lol

yeah number 6 maybe a long ways off.:banghead

though with disney at the controls of marvel, they may just buy the rights back from sony and get all the marvel characters back under on umbrella, so they can do what they want with the characters and storylines.

like a good spidey movie may clear 2-300 million, that's chump change for disney.

i'd love to see the Lizard.

Once again, less is more. Spiderman 3 had far too many thing going on and hurt the overall product

will there be a difference now that disney bought marvel???what do you think??

Lizard sounds good to me!!

250px-Lizard(Connors).jpg

interesting, though carnage was suppose to be in it??? maybe number 5

Please no Carnage. :monkey3

Marvel wouldn't even need Carnage if they hadn't ruined Venom back in the 90's. :rolleyes:

i'd love to see the Lizard.

Once again, less is more. Spiderman 3 had far too many thing going on and hurt the overall product

SM3 had far too much. IMO Venom was a waste. Sandman was great and the whole "he killed Uncle Ben" story was a great way to tie him to Peter. If Raimi would have just gotten rid of all the Venom/Symbiote stuff and just had Sandman as the villain the movie would have been much better. They should have introduced Brock in SM3 and set up the whole Venom story for SM4 or 5.

I personally hated tying Sandman to Peter as being part of Uncle Ben's killing. Actually I really didn't like anything about Sandman's story.

If Raimi would have just gotten rid of all the Venom/Symbiote stuff and just had Sandman as the villain the movie would have been much better. They should have introduced Brock in SM3 and set up the whole Venom story for SM4 or 5.

If I'm not mistaken, Raimi wanted nothing to do with Venom. It was all Avi Arad and "what the fans want". Last I heard Raimi doesn't like Venom at all - he's a classic Spidey fan, but they made him shoehorn in the whole storyline.

I heard that the only reason Raimi agreed to do more Spidey flicks was if he could have more control as on the first two.

Agreed though - the Venom/symbiote stuff should have been left out - would have made for a much sttronger end to the trilogy.

Back