Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is going to be the 'one' to own, IMO. I think this will be harder to get then people realize, when all is said and done.

That's what I've been saying. I like both designs but this looks to be the definitive Black Suit Spidey. I can always get the Classic later on.

That's what I've been saying. I like both designs but this looks to be the definitive Black Suit Spidey. I can always get the Classic later on.

Got both coming, and I think that is probably all the Spidey I will need/want. Though I have the JSC, that is for a different corner. Already have some artwork in both costuems to set these off, really looking forward to both.

I think this symbiote Spidey would look great displayed with the original COM. Two great looking statues with different poses. I've never been a fan of displaying a variant statue with the original. It just feels wrong to me of having 2 statues in my collection with essentially the EXACT same pose.

I think this symbiote Spidey would look great displayed with the original COM. Two great looking statues with different poses. I've never been a fan of displaying a variant statue with the original. It just feels wrong to me of having 2 statues in my collection with essentially the EXACT same pose.

I have no intention of displaying the two together, and normally don't double up anyway choosing one or the other, but this time I had to make the exception. Really love what they came up with.

Got both coming, and I think that is probably all the Spidey I will need/want. Though I have the JSC, that is for a different corner. Already have some artwork in both costuems to set these off, really looking forward to both.

I would love to get both but even with the payments, I can't justify it. Plus I've always loved the Black Suit. Regardless both of these will be major hits when they are released.

Same here..all I need is these 2 spideys..

Jsc will have to find new spot in the room

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Was there an Exclusive version of the Black suit as with the Red and Blue version?

I believe there was no ex on the symbiote, but there is an ex on spidey - alt head with one eye squinting.

Was there an Exclusive version of the Black suit as with the Red and Blue version?

I believe there was no ex on the symbiote, but there is an ex on spidey - alt head with one eye squinting.

The exclusive is the Black suit in that you can only order from SS directly. Retailers and comic shops aren't getting them unless the owners order from SS.

If they are planning on doing Venom, do you think they'll make a swap out arm for Spidey to shoot web from his wrists?

Back