Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So this is exclusive only sell on sideshow website :( I really try to save money on this but end up spend $530+ shipped

Last edited:
So some of the local retailers here in Toronto are getting the message that THIS one is a Sideshow Exclusive even though it doesn't say so on the site.

So some of the local retailers here in Toronto are getting the message that THIS one is a Sideshow Exclusive even though it doesn't say so on the site.

It's exclusive to site. Someone in the other forum posted an email from sideshow confirming it's exclusive to their site.

So much this ^^^^^

Now maybe people will stop making that statement EVERY SINGLE TIME something comes up. Or not.

I'm now down for both, having caved on the blue and red, was never going to pass up the Symbiot. Hope they do a print for each as well.

But it's so true. XM makes awesome statues. I mean truly works of art that for the most part surpass Sideshows' efforts. But they are beyond my reach and the reach of many US collectors. So I don't want to hear XM is making something when it's practically impossible to buy without walking away with a burning sensation in my arse.

He looks more black then I though which is good but I'm still not down on that purple. I preordered the original. The way he is thrust his Web out looks more dynamic there is power behind it and the costume color looks good.

Are you a shareholder of SS company? JK hahaha

:lol

But seriously, I just want to see this do well. And I want people to get orders in now because I can see this piece out-shining the Red and Blue....and then will come the inevitable sell-out....and then the "Is this really sold-out?" comments....and those will be followed by the "Anyone know where I can find this for retail??" comments....and finally the "I wish I would have bought this when I had the chance" comments.

But seriously, I just want to see this do well. And I want people to get orders in now because I can see this piece out-shining the Red and Blue....and then will come the inevitable sell-out....and then the "Is this really sold-out?" comments....and those will be followed by the "Anyone know where I can find this for retail??" comments....and finally the "I wish I would have bought this when I had the chance" comments.

That never happens lol

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

I just want to pull up a chair and bask in your wisdom. :lecture

Preach on brother!

you summarized why we all come here to read comments :lol

Statue itself is nice, very nice but the base is horrible. I couldn't even tell what it was at first then 2 days later I noticed it was Pumpkin Bombs. Don't like the base at all. Didn't stop me from buying it though, can always put something in front of it I guess.

Back