Premium Format Spider-Man ‘Symbiote Costume’ Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a photoshop master from the forum to photoshop the colors and add a blue cut-off hoodie to this guy. Custom Scarlet spider!

smaller than I expected for sure. But I still won't bite for now...

Nice ES, but the base looks like mutant marshmallow cloud. Otherwise the pose is nice and all, but then there's also possible leaning issues... IMO it's a bit risky... but who knows they could nail it (shrug)

Just wait until it starts shipping. I think this is going to be a sleeper hit.

I am seriously considering this and the Hulk PF.... I have the classic Com and I think that is all I need for the classic costume. I will also say that my brain doesn't work right anymore when it comes to these things. I look at this and I can't help but think adding a breaking wall component to it might be awesome...lol. Stop me befor I customize I've again...lol.

Last edited:
I am seriously considering this and the Hulk PF.... I have the classic Com and I think that is all I need for the classic costume. I will also say that my brain doesn't work right anymore when it comes to these things. I look at this and I can't help but think adding a breaking wall component to it might be awesome...lol. Stop me befor I customize I've again...lol.

customize him in scarlet spider, we need one :p just a opinion

This is going to be the 'one' to own, IMO. I think this will be harder to get then people realize, when all is said and done.

This is going to be the 'one' to own, IMO. I think this will be harder to get then people realize, when all is said and done.

I agree. But I am getting the regular spidey. In my opinion, there is no comic character more iconic and relatable then Spider-Man.

Back