Spider-Gwen 1/6 statue by Clayburn Moore (DST Marvel Premiere Collection)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
She's beautiful! Way better than Rogue IMO.

vBisiKx.jpg

D8LEGLs.jpg

93GA3Fg.jpg

EDbMiKi.jpg

I might be on board for this. The pose is a little weird with how she seems to be simultaneously standing on tiptoe and in mid-websling, but the upper body sculpt is very nice.

They gave her camouflage high heel for foot support but it might not be enough. She might still lean over time.

I watched a booth tour video from diamond and the Rogue looked a lot better in video than the pictures that went up with the preorder. I don't like the how the blue base attaches to her boot but I'm leaning toward getting it when it comes out. I still like the Koto Rogue better, arguably the best rogue statue, but this is a solid effort. The gwen statue looks top notch. I don't know much about the character but this makes me want to know what they will make next. I'll keep an eye out for future diamond releases in a marvel X-Men line.

Love Moore stuff, Really like her but pose is a little odd. Face and body is really well done. Spider Gwen has such a great costume she really kind of needs switchout heads. Is she up for preorder yet? Any word on price?

I have to agree...the pose looks awkward.

Would like to see more pics.

I guess I'm the odd one out, but I don't have an issue with the pose - I think it looks great. Love the number of Spider-Gwen releases announced so far for this year :)

Does Diamond have a good reputation for QC on their statues?

I have the Emma Frost retro and Jean Grey Pheonix from Diamond. The Emma Frost is my favorite Emma statue hands down. It's just small compared to the big PFs. Face/Paint look exactly like the pictures they sold it with. The Jean is good too and I thinks it's been out for a while. A good statue for a $100 and in scale with Bowen. I'll probably dive into this line once they hit on a few of my favorites. I think you'll get better QC from a $130 Diamond statue than a $500 Sideshow statue. Smaller, less pieces (probably a base and figure), easier lighter to ship. Just as a toss up, I have 2 good statues from Diamond and 2 questionable statues with problems from Sideshow just in recent memory (Jean Grey, Classic Cat). So as for QC in the statue business, it's safe to say the bar isn't that high anyway. Take a chance on Diamond if you like them.

This is an easy PO for me. Great price and since SS refuses to make Spider Gwen this will be a great substitute.

Back