Spenk's Mainly Still packed Collection ;)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got My BD Endo Bust.......Love It It Is Bad @$$..... Very Mean Looking......

DSC02762.jpg

DSC02764.jpg

DSC02765.jpg

DSC02766.jpg

Looking good, SpenK!!

You have an awesome taste in the pieces you collect. You and I think alike in those respects. Congrats on the new addition!

I like how you keep your collection elite, and place limits on what you buy. Keep up the good work!

I like how you keep your collection elite, and place limits on what you buy. Keep up the good work!

Well Yeah.....You Know Like anything else, Collecting Evolves and collectors of anything start to get more selective. That is the nature of things.....at the begining, like a lot of collectors i was getting stuff right and left then you start to get more "polished" and Selective......or at least try to....:angelsmil

Well Yeah.....You Know Like anything else, Collecting Evolves and collectors of anything start to get more selective. That is the nature of things.....at the begining, like a lot of collectors i was getting stuff right and left then you start to get more "polished" and Selective......or at least try to....:angelsmil

I did the SAME thing! :lol Then I "saw the light," and I can honestly say it was the best collecting move I've made to date. I don't really know how to say it without stepping on the "toes" of others, but let's just say that you've got the "formula" down, in my opinion! :rock.....And I'll stop there. :lol

Nice.

Who makes the matrix statue of her riding on the motor bike? What is the material used? Is it mixed media? Or is it a figure? 1/6 scale?

Thanks!

Gentle Giant Ltd....... It is mix media polystone,plastic,metal.... And it is 1/6 scale....:D

Back