Speedyweasel's Customs and WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking good. He is coming along nicely.

There is a lot of good stuff on ebay from Hong Kong, if you can get cheap shipping it is worth waiting on.

Thanks Guys, Getting this GM has turned out being more difficult then I expected, so he a slow roller, totally not my style of pace lol :panic:

but in the mean time I have finally add Phase 1 Gree's Holster and Looks pretty nice I think, check him out:

greephase1done.jpg

greephase1done1.jpg

Speedy Gree looks so Awesome! One day I will get ahold of a phase 1 and 2 and paint me up a Gree.

Thanks Andre, I'd love to see them when you do, your Bly came out Friggin Awesome, think since Ive pre ordered a couple Blys, Im gonna convert My Phase II Bly to a Phase I since just swapping the bucket on the SSC Bly just wont do it for me since he really dont look Like Clone Wars Bly just by changing his bucket to a phase I. prolly just use the phase I buckets for more CW customs.

Your Gree looks great mate. Your pics of your customs clones make it very difficult for me to resist the urge to cross over and do more PT stuff. :)

Good stuff!!

Your Gree looks great mate. Your pics of your customs clones make it very difficult for me to resist the urge to cross over and do more PT stuff. :)

Good stuff!!

Here's a few more pics to get you to turn to the Clone Side :rotfl

No j/k haha, but since I pre ordered couple SSC Blys, I decided to turn my Phase 2 Bly into a phase 1 Clone Wars Bly since the SSC on will only have the phase one bucket but still have the Ep3 paint job. to me it won look right as CW Bly, anyways. enjoy :)

cwleaders.jpg

cwleaders2.jpg

cwleaders3.jpg

Last edited:
I really like your Commanders Bly and Gree! I like the Phase 1 buckets much more than Phase 2, so I'm glad to see the Commanders in their "early years" :yess:

Thanks Guys, your comments are what keep me going, plus I love doing it helps too :lol

Once I get my Cody's in, I will do a full up Clone Wars Cody aswell since like I said on bly just changing the bucket to a Phase 1 don't really make him a CW guy, so I will use what I can off him, but.. I'll have to wait and see what he is accually like first.

Thanks Chaka :), was an easy fix from Phase 2 to phase 1, which left me time to finish up (with a few touch ups left) on my first ever mold to cast to molding hair to paint to fit head ever, I like it, hope you do to :)

moldfix1.jpg

finishedhead1.jpg

finishedhead2.jpg

Last edited:
So I got my Commander Cody in today..................

He's gonna be a Proper Phase I Cody not a Phase II with a bucket swap. But props to SS for sucha nice figure :clap

partedcody.jpg

But I did manage to take a quick Pic of him before I dismantled him

Don't worry I got an exclusive coming tuesday that I wont break :rotfl

codyandtroops.jpg

hahaha :lol I love the color orange so I cant get enough, everytime i find a deal on an Utapau I buy it.

ok, so heres my Idea, remember this is just a concept not finished, but I think it will work just need new Bicep armor. some paint (ordered) and other little tid bits. any how heres the first look at my Clone Wars Cody.

cwcodyconcept.jpg

Great start speedy!! Cody and Fordo are my two favorite clone commanders. I love the others to but those two are my absolute faves. Cant wait to see how he ends up brother.

Back