Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this today and very happy with it. This piece brings back excitement watching Return of the Jedi in theater at the age of 10.

IMG_3869.JPG

IMG_3870.JPG

IMG_3864.JPG

IMG_3897.JPG

Congrats! One of the best SW collectibles ever made IMO. I can't wait to get mine out of storage some day.

Oh man, congrats on such an amazing piece! It killed me that I wasn't able to afford it when it was new. & now on the secondary market? :lol This piece & the Falcon are grail pieces, to me.

Really nice...looks like they keep going up in value. I missed out on one on ebay a few months ago for 900.

Oh man - one the prizes in my collection for sure! I was gutted when it fell and broke a few years ago. Fixed it the best I could, now $0 resale but still top 2 in my collection.

Oh man - one the prizes in my collection for sure! I was gutted when it fell and broke a few years ago. Fixed it the best I could, now $0 resale but still top 2 in my collection.

really sorry to hear man, how did it fall?

I installed a couple of Besta's on the wall and they fell. Really did a number on the collection because they fell on top of some statues too. At least this was in the Besta that fell so it didn't get as much damage. Lesson learned the hard way.

I installed a couple of Besta's on the wall and they fell. Really did a number on the collection because they fell on top of some statues too. At least this was in the Besta that fell so it didn't get as much damage. Lesson learned the hard way.
Ouch! Man, so sorry to hear. :(

They fell? How? Did the shelves collapse? Did the cabinet fall over?

Sorry to hear about the shelf. That had to be a bad day. After realizing how heavy this beast is, I had a buddy make a shelf for me and we tested the shelf with gym weights before putting this on it. It is seriously heavy. A great piece though. Glad to hear you could salvage yours.

This mine -

IMG_1216.jpg

Wow, this story just made me throw up a little in my mouth :panic:
Glad you were able to at least piece it back together.

Oh yeah that sucker is no joke. It is my absolute favorite SS piece. I saw that debut in person at Celebration IV and I didn't know how I was going to be able to afford it, but I was determined and, thanks to flex pay, made it work. Back then though they didn't have a choice in months of flex, so it was a hefty few payments of like $250 or something like that.

Sorry to hear about the shelf. That had to be a bad day. After realizing how heavy this beast is, I had a buddy make a shelf for me and we tested the shelf with gym weights before putting this on it. It is seriously heavy. A great piece though. Glad to hear you could salvage yours.

This mine -

View attachment 245966

Looks killer!

Back