Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sixth scale figure and bike are some of my favorites too, actually. The idea of "best" is pretty subjective, but given that it's the only sixth scale SS stuff I have, I guess I'd tend to agree, inaccuracies aside :)

And welcome!

One the greatest pieces. Lots canceled their PO, glad I kept mine, then sat in stock for years. Now it's a wanted piece.

Last edited:
One the greatest pieces. Lots canceled there PO, glad I kept mine, then sat in stock for years. Now it's a wanted piece.

I didn't know that, why did people cancel? One of the hardest pieces to get now, ridiculous prices. Time for sideshow to rerelease I think. It's on my list.

people cancelled back in the day after the edition size was announced. many bought to scalp.

I have waited 11 years for a Luke variant. This piece was so much not wanted I bought a second one for $550.00 shipped in

Last edited:
I have two too : )

Attachments

• IMG_5731Large.jpg
    IMG_5731Large.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 109
I have waited 11 years for a Luke variant. This piece was so much not wanted I bought a second one for $550.00 sipped in

That was a lot back then, unfortunately, this will be much higher now if SS re-releases it. :( I was 22 at that time and couldn't afford that then. Now though....

Mine that I bought yrs ago cheap. Only put on display for a short time. Been boxed away since with the rest of my Star Wars premium format collection. Love it and def a keeper.
image.jpg

Yes this would be $1,500 today. The statue market is a joke now, pieces cost triple what they once did, shipping has more than tripled and resale is a joke. So glad I am getting out of collecting.

I never understood why people buy statues then leave them boxed. I mean I get it as far as keeping it new I guess but I never personally considered putting anything I have in storage. Once I considered putting my blue and red Halo statues away and just leave the green one since it’s still weird when I look at all 3 in a row lol but I never put them away.

I suppose having to store them in the AC sucks too with so many huge boxes.

I never understood why people buy statues then leave them boxed. I mean I get it as far as keeping it new I guess but I never personally considered putting anything I have in storage. Once I considered putting my blue and red Halo statues away and just leave the green one since it’s still weird when I look at all 3 in a row lol but I never put them away.

I suppose having to store them in the AC sucks too with so many huge boxes.

Yes, once I decide that a statue is storage worthy, I generally sell it off. The exception was when I had to live in an apartment for a year while my house was being built and boxed up my entire collection and put it in storage. Told my wife we had to get climate control storage for all of our photo albums and precious keepsakes... :)

Yes, once I decide that a statue is storage worthy, I generally sell it off. The exception was when I had to live in an apartment for a year while my house was being built and boxed up my entire collection and put it in storage. Told my wife we had to get climate control storage for all of our photo albums and precious keepsakes... :)

I bet it was a day of celebration when you finally started unboxing and displaying your collection.
(I too have had to do this once and I remember how amazing it felt to finally have everything home and on display).

I bet it was a day of celebration when you finally started unboxing and displaying your collection.
(I too have had to do this once and I remember how amazing it felt to finally have everything home and on display).

Oh yeah, it was over an entire weekend that I unboxed and re-displayed everything. One of the best days ever!

I know one day I'll have to move. It's inevitable. & I might have to put the collection into storage for a time. I fear the day I'll have to start packing, cause it's gonna take..... a long ass time. :panic:
But, the eventual unpacking will be awesome!!!

& I wish I got this Biker Scout PF when it first came out. However, at the time I couldn't afford it. & now, with secondary market prices, I still can't afford it.

I know one day I'll have to move. It's inevitable. & I might have to put the collection into storage for a time. I fear the day I'll have to start packing, cause it's gonna take..... a long ass time. :panic:
But, the eventual unpacking will be awesome!!!

& I wish I got this Biker Scout PF when it first came out. However, at the time I couldn't afford it. & now, with secondary market prices, I still can't afford it.

That's the boat i'm in. Perhaps with a rerelease i can buy it. Flex pay is key on this one.

Back