Speeder Bike & Scout PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1391_zps43f3a99a.jpg

IMG_1385_zps3da3c3ac.jpg

Stop sharing its making me :crying

Im still on the hunt and 1 day i will have this awesome piece in my collection!

Too bad we don't have time travel yet. I dug out my BBTS invoice from a few years ago:

Product ID Description Standard Collector Subtotal
SSC10458 1/4 Scale Premium Format Speeder Bike & Scout 1 $567.99

Man, those were the days!

Too bad we don't have time travel yet. I dug out my BBTS invoice from a few years ago:

Wow. Prices have escalated so fast.

nice pictures.. just to big for me anyway .. wight he current price tag on it.. not tempting for me so.. but still.. its an awesome pice for sure

Was that a pre order price? It was 700 retail at everywhere when it came out for preorder.

Can get one used no box and missing the brake or post that sticks up on right handlebar for $775, worth it?
If you dont mid it broken for that price sure. It not like you can get repair parts for it, you would have to repair it yourself or pay to get it repaired.

Doesn't sound like to much to fix and can say its battle damage anyway. I doubt you well get one near that price and could offer less and he might still do a deal.

I would be more concerned about not having the original packaging. This thing is very delicate and there is a very good chance it will arrive with even more damage. One sold on ebay recently for $800 that was in perfect shape and came with all boxes/packaging.

Thanks for the feedback! Well it's at a LCS of mine so I'd pick it up. It's $700+tax. I thought it was a good deal but didn't know ebay sold them for a little more complete and not broken too.

This set is awesome. I would definitely picked it up, especially if it's at your local comic store. The prices on Ebay fluctuate one might go for 800 and than over a 1K a few weeks later. I picked up a 1/6 jabba a few months ago for $160 and know Jabba is currently going around 275-325.

Back