1/6 Speculation: Star Wars Episode IX Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of me was hoping they would put Rey in a very different kind of outfit this time (much like we saw with Luke during the OT), but I can see why they'd want to stick with the basic Jakku look since it works well on her. And I'm glad they at least got rid of the long hair.

Same here, though hopefully she'll have more than one. I will say though, that I like the all white outfit a lot more than the TLJ one. The TLJ "jedi" garbs seemed way too over designed to me. And I really didn't like the hair style.

Visually, she and Kylo both seem to be retreating with their costumes to something closer to TFA. I wonder if Rey will have a cloak this time around, and if the force connection still exists.

Best part of this leak TBH is that it makes the marketing leak (a few months ago) legit, which means the Knights of Ren are 100% in the movie and play a decent chunk in it. I really hope they still have their TFA designs and that HT makes them all lol.

Kylo looks great glad they gave him his helmet back...the rest I could care less about he's the only thing making me even want to see episode 9...really hope we don't get old lando before the esb version

Dunno how you guys can tell anything from that distorted , potato picture

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Can't wait for that sequence.
f135fc3e4eaa46fb7a98b9d0786d09f6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sounds like something a James Bond siren would say to James Bond.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see an old Lando before an OT one. But honestly, of all the Lando era's I'd most want a Solo Lando (which would force me into a Solo Solo just to set up a game of sabacc).

They will probably make Kylo and Rey again and that will be it. Maybe one other surprise. None of the other characters will sell well. Poe looks like he is dressed up for Halloween as the male counterpart to his girlfriend as the Tomb Raider.

For the first time, well also kind of with Solo, I'm not at all excited about a Star Wars movie coming out. Good job Disney.. go look at what Marvel is doing to learn how to lift your characters and universe forward, not drive them into obscurity.

Looks like J.J. really is trying to pretend TLJ never happened, especially when it comes to Kylo and Rey. I can’t say any of these designs leap out at me, though I think Poe’s outfit looks quite good. Nice to see they cast Richard E Grant as a First Order officer. Who saw that coming? And Dominic Monaghan looks like they just filmed him in whatever he turned up on set wearing.

And they really seem to hate classic aliens don’t they.

For the first time, well also kind of with Solo, I'm not at all excited about a Star Wars movie coming out.

Same here. I’ll of course see it, but I can’t say it’s something I’m looking forward to. I hope it’s good, but if not, I won’t be surprised.

I could not care less for Episode 9, but I think it's guaranteed HT will release a Rey, Kylo, Luke, and at least one FO Trooper. I don't think Poe is ever coming out. Thinking of moving him to the "Never Gonna Happen" section of my checklist. :lol

Back