SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: MMS DX Batman

Whats the odds it'll still be the same dorky cape.

WHAT THE ^^^^?????????????????? ROCKY?????????????

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Bro could you PLEASE read me the "Rocky" part!!!!!?????

who ever did the scan/pix only showed the part about TDK bat and joker. The part on rocky and HT's plan on the MMS DX is cut off. So I can only read that Rocky and other characters "outside" of the movie might be considered the DX treatment. Not really sure what the hell outside of the movie means. Anyways, until someone post a better pix or the entire article I have no idea what HT's plan is.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess what HT means with outside of movies probably means singers, TV characters, real life actors, etc.

Heck we all should emailing HT for answers....:monkey1 Joking aside, I guess we can wait till the next updated newsletter. Maybe this summer? :huh

who ever did the scan/pix only showed the part about TDK bat and joker. The part on rocky and HT's plan on the MMS DX is cut off. So I can only read that Rocky and other characters "outside" of the movie might be considered the DX treatment. Not really sure what the hell outside of the movie means. Anyways, until someone post a better pix or the entire article I have no idea what HT's plan is.

EDIT: on second thought, I guess what HT means with outside of movies probably means singers, TV characters, real life actors, etc.

Oh o.k. so then Rocky maybe be only a consideration then? Or is it Rocky is confirmed BUT "others" may be considered?

Thanks for the translation btw!

Oh o.k. so then Rocky maybe be only a consideration then? Or is it Rocky is confirmed BUT "others" may be considered?

Thanks for the translation btw!

Hiya Terminator I just got the same mag tonight in Hong Kong. Yes Batman is confirmed. Also confirmed is RAMBO AND ROCKY (not only in consideration, but confirmed) .

so total of THREE figures are confirmed for the DX line thus far.

Sorry another further thing that the article said is that because of the complication of mass producing these DX figures, not every character will be translated to this line + they might consider making DX figures for NON-FILM related characters.

I should also mention that in the article THIS IS THE LAST JOKER (TDK) TO BE PRODUCED. Unless of course, there's a future incarnation of joker in future films.

Hope this helps

Hiya Terminator I just got the same mag tonight in Hong Kong. Yes Batman is confirmed. Also confirmed is RAMBO AND ROCKY (not only in consideration, but confirmed) .

SAY WHAT?!?!?!?!

:horror My God are you kidding me? Rocky AND Rambo DX's? UNREAL!!!!! Thank you sir! :joy

I don't need another Batman, especially if its TDK suit.

Rock n Rambo, Awesome.

How about Terminator??????????????????????

Sorry another further thing that the article said is that because of the complication of mass producing these DX figures, not every character will be translated to this line + they might consider making DX figures for NON-FILM related characters.

I should also mention that in the article THIS IS THE LAST JOKER (TDK) TO BE PRODUCED. Unless of course, there's a future incarnation of joker in future films.

Hope this helps

Sweet!

Thanks G'c!

I wonder if all future DX figures will have the PERS system. Will that be the defining characteristic of these releases? Or will DX primarily mean "nicer figure with extra outfit"?

Wow, Rocky and Rambo. Solid choices. I like the idea of doing movie stars and singers out of film character. TDK Batman should be great if they redo the suit well enough. Add in a motorcycle jacket bruce wayne and you're set!

I'll probably be in for the Batman. I'll pass on the others.

SnakeDoc

I don't need another Batman, especially if its TDK suit.

Rock n Rambo, Awesome.

How about Terminator??????????????????????

Hahha I agree Terminator figure should be put in the DX format, especially Arnold in T2. Let's hope if we would see this to be released..

Sweet!

Thanks G'c!

I wonder if all future DX figures will have the PERS system. Will that be the defining characteristic of these releases? Or will DX primarily mean "nicer figure with extra outfit"?

no worries Bucky Underbelly, They didnt specity what is the main characteristic but from what I read from the article it seems that (thus far) that all of them shall include the PERS + better accessories. You better ask hottoys about that ..... :)

Back