SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: MMS DX Batman

It's all in the angle and lighting, guys. I really don't think they made changes in between movies:

batman-begins.jpg

The Begins cowl looks markedly different from certain angles.

I think it's due to weightloss like everyone else.

tdk0185.jpg

batcard.jpg

You can see how the cowl in BB fit tighter.. to me that's why it looks weird in TDK. You can see in the TDK shot above how there's a considerable gap in the eye holes, whereas in BB the eye holes are pretty tight around Bale. I think that's from the mask stretching, then relaxing because Bale's face was bigger than smaller. Just my opinion.

I think the begins cowl in TDK was somewhat soft looking rubber. Plus Bale's face seems like floating in that cowl during that scene.

Back to MMS DX Batman, yes..I for one would like to see this figure see the light of day. I prefer Begins suit please :D

Most of Bale's weight-loss was in muscle, not fat, between Begins and Dark Knight, which is not going to make much of a difference to the size of his face.

I agree that he looks weird in that scene - I'd say it's a combination of Bale's head being at a bad angle, bad lighting, and possibly some distortion from the camera lens.

I love my v2 Batman so much that I said I'd never get rid of it. Well,now I change my story. I'll only get rid of it if it get's me a better one :D

Source to back up the above?

One can presume that the crew do their best to tailor the existing BB suit to fit the slimmer Bale during TDK's shoot, but I don't know if it'd be an exact fit or if the outfit in general would look the same on a skinnier Bale.

no source, but i remember seeing something about the making, that they cant get one on and off without ripping it, they go through tonnes.

Back to MMS DX Batman, yes..I for one would like to see this figure see the light of day. I prefer Begins suit please :D

Maybe the DX version could skip Bruce Wayne, and have both versions of the Batman costume.

SnakeDoc

That would be best, having the two batman, but I bet Hot Toys will go for separate batman Begins and TDK suit for their DX release. Higher chances of milking the license eh? :naughty

If they are going to do it, it will most likely include the dark knight version batman with better designed suit on a unique body to make him more movie accurate with more accesories and then a newly designed bruce wayne head sculpt and a suit for bruce wayne.

But to be honest I see them moving on to a new line instead of sticking with the dark knight and I dont see a new one be announced for a little while

If they are going to do it, it will most likely include the dark knight version batman with better designed suit on a unique body to make him more movie accurate with more accesories and then a newly designed bruce wayne head sculpt and a suit for bruce wayne.

But to be honest I see them moving on to a new line instead of sticking with the dark knight and I dont see a new one be announced for a little while

That's a good point Lforigno. But w/a few Joker variants. I would assume one more Bats? :confused:

Dont know if this has been posted already, MMS DX002 IS TDK batman. And HT confirm that MMS DX joker will be the last joker. (yeah, like that really means anything......)

EDIT: for the time been its batman, could change.

Dont know if this has been posted already, MMS DX002 IS TDK batman. And HT confirm that MMS DX joker will be the last joker. (yeah, like that really means anything......)

source? I have not heard anything confirmed about a DX batman

What was the point in making the previous then?

WHAT THE ^^^^?????????????????? ROCKY?????????????

:horror:horror:horror:horror

Bro could you PLEASE read me the "Rocky" part!!!!!?????

Oooh! That's juicy!

Where'd you hear that?

I'm sure you're right and the next MMS DX will be TDK Bats ... probably with a Bruce Wayne suit or something of that sort. It makes perfect sense. But I would still LOVE an alternate head/outfit so you could make this guy: https://screenmusings.org/BatmanBegins/pages/BB_0766.htm

That would pretty much rule!

Back