SPECULATION: MMS-DX-02-TDK Batman Announced!!!??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SPECULATION: MMS DX Batman

Good idea Devil 666:

I think 2 alternate capes? And maybe have Bat's grapnel gun attached to the side of his belt. Heck the more accessories the better right! :D:naughty

No, I think I could live off without another batman.

The next DX SHOULD be alfred/lucious fox duo. They owe us that much.

:D

How about Liam Neeson as Ducard/Ras al Ghul, with both his Ninja Training Outfit and a Suit with Cane?

Or Scarecrow with Suit, Straightjacket and three heads: Unmasked, masked and Hallucenation Magotty head?

They could and more than likely will do a DX Batman for the next film.

And we said we could live without another Joker. Either way, if they sell, HT will be happy. Some of us will not, but things will move on.

Headsculpts lately have been putting 'not very old' headsculpts like the 2 previous Bruce Waynes to shame. I guess we could do with a new one with a more definitive likeness and maybe a bit of turnable eyeball action. Ideally it would also have a strand of hair coming down over the forehead - this seems to add to the Bale-esque nature of custom headsculpts.

I guess my question is then - should I hold off buying the current HT TDK Batman, if this is even remotely likely to happen (and it probably will cause Bats seems to be a good seller atm). Or should I buy the current one and love on it for a while then use it for custom purposes when the new DX comes out?
Also, has DCD officially said they are going to import the DX Joker?

i hope it doesnt happen, really, Hot Toys has already milked the TDK license enough with the ¿3? jokers and God help us man......joker dressed up a nurse hasnt been made, guess whats next. They should get to work on other projects like maybe Wolverine or charcters that are just as worthy of a bad ass 1/6 rendition or something else other than TDK. but hey, thats just my opinion.I really like all TDK figures that have been released but i think this is a bit too much. BB bats and TDK bats are really great figs and should be left as such, i dont think they need modifications and i certainly wouldnt pay another 150+ bucks for a longer cape or a sticky launcher version of bats.

How about Liam Neeson as Ducard/Ras al Ghul, with both his Ninja Training Outfit and a Suit with Cane?

Or Scarecrow with Suit, Straightjacket and three heads: Unmasked, masked and Hallucenation Magotty head?

They could and more than likely will do a DX Batman for the next film.

I'll take a "League of Shadows" Bruce costume as an extra.

DX Batman Would be awesome!

New head I want angry face batman like this.
angryfacebatman.jpg

"New base resembling the official display cases for TDK costumes" very cool idea Devil 666

I agree!! I want the dk suit version though. :D

Batman could be the next DX release. Though I'm not sure TDK has enough steam left in it to sell more new figures (Joker is the exception here)

I think its a cool and possible idea but this one would piss me off. I think the TDK bats is just fine and likewise with the Wayne sculpts we've gotten with both releases.

I really think we'll be seeing this soon enough. Just seems like the next logical step with as well as the Batman line has done for them.
My guess is the Begins version as it seems to be more iconic amongst fans/collectors. It'll probably have the harness like the Takara Bats had as well as a ski mask for Batman and an extra "gliding" cape with a rig for holding it up, similar to the one that comes with the Batpod. I'm sure they'd include a suit too amongst other things.

I say wait it out til the 3rd movie (if it's made). Batman will be back, sadly the Joker will not. :monkey2

I don't see them going back to the Begins outfit. It would be a pass for me as I wouldn't use the harness or a suit Bruce Wayne since I'm happy it it. Maybe a plain clothes Bruce with wool trench or something.

To be 100percent honest, i wouldnt buy it. I'm perfectly happy with the two HT batmans i have. I would however, take ANOTHER joker*
*knows it will make people very mad, mwuhahahahaha :p :D

Wouldn't buy a DX Begins suit, it is perfect as is.

Would be up for a slimmer TDK suit with the accessories you mentioned Devil.

Back