Speculation: Hot Toys Star Wars Rogue One Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a quick screenshot from my iPad. Not sure I'm seeing a General Leia though, I thought her hairstyle was more distinct?

ca9e9469da746fa60f7931c661c40caf.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This could be anyone. The only thing we can go by is the hair. Yes, there is a cut out in the back for placement of another piece (pony tail, etc.)

ANH Leia - we already have
Ceremony Leia - hair style does not match
Hoth Leia - hair does not match
Bespin Leia - hair does not match
Slave Leia - Possible match
Endor Camo Leia - hair does not match
Endor Ewok Leia - Possible match
Jar Jar's resistance Leia - hair does not match
Jar Jar's fancy goodbye dress Leia - Possible match

Most likely its an Iironman

That may be the Jyn sculpt. There's a hair piece on the bottom right that looks like Jyn's hair style. In order to put the helmet/goggles on, I imagine they're making it the same way as farm boy Luke.

Here's a quick screenshot from my iPad. Not sure I'm seeing a General Leia though, I thought her hairstyle was more distinct?

ca9e9469da746fa60f7931c661c40caf.png

It looks a lot like General Leia's head to me. Also, take it with a grain of salt, but someone commented under the photo "Happy New Year!!! Is that General Leia Organa from the TFA" and J.C. Hong liked it.

Nope not the only one, I'd like at least a Cassian too, not too sold on Bodhi but it would be cool to get him too. The issue for me is Cassian is an important character in the movie along with Krennic, but instead of those they chose to make Chirrut and Baze :huh:

I loved Bhodi. He's basically a delivery driver in the Star Wars universe, but look at what he achieved in the end. It may sound cheesy, but he represents that anyone can be a hero. Plus, he really was ultimately one of the more important rebels. He delivered the message, after all.

Can't believe we're getting a Baze figure before him.

That may be the Jyn sculpt. There's a hair piece on the bottom right that looks like Jyn's hair style. In order to put the helmet/goggles on, I imagine they're making it the same way as farm boy Luke.

I think you're right. The hair looks thin in the front, like the hairpiece with the bangs isn't attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE a General Leia!! Sorry if I am in the minorityon this but having Carrie from the start and finish would be great in my opinion. ESB is an inevitability but i would really like a General Leia to complete the three from Force Awakens. Heck maybe its hoping to hard to have a two pack of General Leia and Poe??

Nope not the only one, I'd like at least a Cassian too, not too sold on Bodhi but it would be cool to get him too. The issue for me is Cassian is an important character in the movie along with Krennic, but instead of those they chose to make Chirrut and Baze :huh:

Exactly. Or at least give us a Cassian.

:goodpost:

Cassian is essential. I get why they made Donnie Yen, but Baze is a head scratcher.

:goodpost:

Cassian is essential. I get why they made Donnie Yen, but Baze is a head scratcher.

Can't have Chirrut without Baze if you ask me. They are kind of Rogue One expressions of 3PO and R2. Whether they are made into 1/6 figures or not shouldn't have any influence on Hot Toys decision to offer Cassian. Cassian is a MUST whatever other characters make up RO's line up.

Someone mentioned it and I don't want to believe it... but Oscar Isaac and Diego Luna get no figure and are both Hispanic. I don't want to be that guy but... well, HotToys can easily disprove that point with figures.

Maybe Poe wasn't big enough character for HT to consider making from Ep VII? Just because a few folks want it doesn't make it a financially smart choice when Rey, Finn, Kylo, Luke figs from same flick still in stock. Maybe he'll have a bigger part in Ep VIII to warrant a fig.

Back