Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess this double PT announcement puts an end to more "Solo" reveals. Crossing fingers for more in the coming weeks. We might have a couple surprises on "Solo"'s front at SDCC but even then that doesn't mean anything until they go on PO.

Yeah I’m kinda guessing the figures from this film are done now. Unless they still put out Chewie at some point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who wants Maul from Solo? I haven't really seen anyone discussing that in this forum. Really seems like the only thing worth getting, if made.

I want a Maul from this movie, along with Qi'ra...but it does not look like we are going to get Qi'ra, so I am going to make my own.

Rey is the main character in the new trilogy though. Qi’ra is more of a side character.

Am I the only one who wants Maul from Solo? I haven't really seen anyone discussing that in this forum. Really seems like the only thing worth getting, if made.

Dude I want a Maul from this movie badly. And from TPM. I love Maul. I’ve brought this up in the forum a few pages ago and it got dutifully ignored lol

1 month till SDCC, still hoping for a few more SOLO figures. Just can't see them not making a Range Trooper and the other two are already teased. They can't be that hard to make given whats already available but yea, you can say that for the RO Troopers that never got announced...

I sort of think we’ll get that Chewbacca. I could almost see it being one of the Toy Fair Exclusives this year. Since it’s more of a variant than an entirely new figure. After that I think they’re done.

Yep, not even young Lando made the cut -- then again, he didn't make it for the OT either.

And once again, looks like the reg Mudtrooper won't be offered because people held off on ordering Han Mudtrooper so HT thinks no one wants the regular... just like the Shoretrooper situation.

Yep, not even young Lando made the cut -- then again, he didn't make it for the OT either.

And once again, looks like the reg Mudtrooper won't be offered because people held off on ordering Han Mudtrooper so HT thinks no one wants the regular... just like the Shoretrooper situation.

Might have to put a deposit on the Han Mud Trooper.....

Back