Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of cool designs in this movie. I'd love to see HT doing all Lando, the new trooper designs, Enfys ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yeah,

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree spoiler tags should be used, but also going into a speculation thread for a movie that’s out without having seen it is asking for spoilers, I’d say it’s 50/50 maybe even 60/40 with the 60 on the one not wanting to see. Personally i didn’t look at this thread or any Star Wars threads from the premiere to when i saw the film Thursday night. If you want to avoid spoilers you need to be proactive in it, it would be nice if you didn’t have to but you do.

I agree spoiler tags should be used, but also going into a speculation thread for a movie that’s out without having seen it is asking for spoilers, I’d say it’s 50/50 maybe even 60/40 with the 60 on the one not wanting to see. Personally i didn’t look at this thread or any Star Wars threads from the premiere to when i saw the film Thursday night. If you want to avoid spoilers you need to be proactive in it, it would be nice if you didn’t have to but you do.

Exactly !! Self proactivity is the key word. You just can't expect everyone to look out for "you".

I didn't go into this thread at all. It was tough to not look for 1-2 weeks before. But makes it all the more worthwhile;
a). seeing the movie without knowing what will show up, and
b). to come back and read all the posts here, or watch reviews, or those final TV spots, spoiler reviews etc etc after the fact

I am going to see the movie on Tuesday. I haven't read any spoilers for the film except for
Spoiler Spoiler:
Otherwise I have no clue about the movie and I can not wait to see it!

I am going to see the movie on Tuesday. I haven't read any spoilers for the film except for
Spoiler Spoiler:

love your sig- she is great in the film

love your sig- she is great in the film

Clarke truly belongs to the Disney-Marvel-Star-Wars universe ...

Princess q'ira.jpg

Hopefully this new Disney princess will return in the next solo chapter: "SOLO & the forgotten legs "

Spoiler Spoiler:

That was the only thing spoiled for me before I watched the movie, and it didn’t ruin my enjoyment of the movie at all. I only knew about the appearance, not the details of the scene, and it was still a fun surprise the way this character was used.

Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Not trying to be a **** but if you're reading a thread that is based on speculation for what figures could come out for a movie that has been out for a few days worldwide but want to avoid spoilers, you probably shouldn't be reading forum threads or browsing social media at all. Did I miss a spoiler policy?

It's a cold world out there...

Again , it been tradition not these board for a while to not post spoilers....period.

Much less only 4 days after release.

Traditionally 1-2 weeks before posting spoilers with out spoiler tags..

In case anyone needs to know
Spoiler Spoiler:

Judging by the BO, I can’t see HT putting out any more figures. After all they didn’t bother with Cassian or Krennick from R1 and that was a major BO hit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yikes on the box office, wow. Yep, I bet zero figures after Han. Pretty bad box office, but it was a movie nobody asked for. It was totally unnecessary. It was a decent movie, but it didn’t feel like I was watching Han or lando. Especially lando. Totally forgettable movie. My kids and I liked it way more than the sequel movies, so that’s a plus. Hopefully this bad box office showing gets kk fired (doubtful). We need new blood to get Star Wars back on track. I bet releasing this one so close to tlj was a bad idea.

Yikes on the box office, wow. Yep, I bet zero figures after Han. Pretty bad box office, but it was a movie nobody asked for. It was totally unnecessary. It was a decent movie, but it didn’t feel like I was watching Han or lando. Especially lando. Totally forgettable movie. My kids and I liked it way more than the sequel movies, so that’s a plus. Hopefully this bad box office showing gets kk fired (doubtful). We need new blood to get Star Wars back on track. I bet releasing this one so close to tlj was a bad idea.

Yep, bad management the whole way round. Directors who hadn't been on a big scale film, average script. Bad calendar placement with Infinity Wars and Deadpool 2 before it. Sure that's easy to say from here, but they are pros on huge money and have been doing this all their life. Surely mistakes like these shouldn't be being made.

They had Feige on the Star Wars show. Get him over there in charge. They need someone who cares and knows the material in depth at the helm. And someone who can make a decent long term plan.

RO is a great movie. A lot of Star Wars fans just don't realize it yet because no Skywalker or Kenobi or Solo.

Yep, I'd say it's destined to be be a bit of a classic, if it isn't already.

The way these movies are going though, Faverau & Disney better get that live action TV shows moving pretty damn fast !

looks like this movie is bombing... I doubt HT will release anything more. :(

I wasn't figuring they would after previewing Han day before movie opening and having TFA Chewbacca stand-in in the pictures.

All that's holding me back from ordering young Han is the fact that I can't get anyone else to go with him.

Back