Speculation: Hot Toys "Solo" Movie Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having seen the film I can understand why HT haven’t risked any of the new troopers. They’ve learned their lesson from the TFA Snowtrooper and flametrooper!

Except for mud trooper, others almost non existent in whole movie for me lol

pass all

Except for mud trooper, others almost non existent in whole movie for me lol

pass all

Yeah, total screen-time for all the Troopers from this movie is definitely under 5 min in a 2hr 15 min movie. I’ve lost complete faith that any of them will be made.

I’d love a Crimson Shadow Maul though. He looked like he’s been working out more and I like his new TCW/Rebels lightsaber.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Very happy for you, and I agree. I hope (and I’m sure) we’ll be seeing more of him as it feels they’re planning for a densely shared universe within an already shared universe around the rise of the Empire era.

His Solo appearance takes the best traits of his prequels, TCW, and Rebels appearances. By bringing back Ray Park and Sam Witwer’s voice, by building off his crime world dealings in TCW, and by giving him an Inquisitor’s blade to foreshadow his role in Rebels.

We wouldn’t have had him in this movie if not for his resurrection in TCW, and TCW definitely added a lot to him as a character.

I like his new TCW/Rebels lightsaber.

He has a different lightsaber in TCW. The Solo and Rebels lightsaber is a broken Inquisitor saber. :wave

Thinking about it, it look like Hot Toys skipped MMS486 to MMS490. Could those be saved for summer exclusives? Maybe a Star Wars related figure to be revealed soon in there.

Thankfully I'm not in any rush to see this movie as I'm pretty indifferent to it, so I don't really give a **** about seeing spoilers, but that was a pretty **** move two posts above.

I saw the movie, and I loved it. I hope they make Lando and Qi’ra.

Thankfully I'm not in any rush to see this movie as I'm pretty indifferent to it, so I don't really give a **** about seeing spoilers, but that was a pretty **** move two posts above.

Not trying to be a **** but if you're reading a thread that is based on speculation for what figures could come out for a movie that has been out for a few days worldwide but want to avoid spoilers, you probably shouldn't be reading forum threads or browsing social media at all. Did I miss a spoiler policy?

It's a cold world out there...

Personally I would wait after the first weekend before putting spoilers. Saw the movie, and I like it. Still want the range Trooper and Mud trooper but not sure if HT will do them.

Though in this day and age it is expected to be spoiled at the first opportunity, the use of
Spoiler Spoiler:
is greatly appreciated when it comes to movies barely out for a few days.

Not trying to be a **** but if you're reading a thread that is based on speculation for what figures could come out for a movie that has been out for a few days worldwide but want to avoid spoilers, you probably shouldn't be reading forum threads or browsing social media at all. Did I miss a spoiler policy?

It's a cold world out there...

As Tee-Kay just said above, the movie JUST came out. If it was two weeks afterwards, fine, but the night of? It's just common courtesy to use spoiler tags for a post like that, because there's plenty of people who just want to finish the conversations they were in, even without seeing the movie yet.

Again, this is the first Star Wars movie (not the OT since I was a late 80s baby) I have not seen in theaters on opening weekend. I just don't care about this movie. I'll see it eventually. I don't care about spoilers, so I'm venturing into these threads just to keep talking to people. It's a forum. That said, if I get spoiled, fine, but there may be other people you just ruined something interesting for. There's no policy, but there is courtesy.

As Tee-Kay just said above, the movie JUST came out. If it was two weeks afterwards, fine, but the night of? It's just common courtesy to use spoiler tags for a post like that, because there's plenty of people who just want to finish the conversations they were in, even without seeing the movie yet.

Again, this is the first Star Wars movie (not the OT since I was a late 80s baby) I have not in theaters on opening weekend. I just don't care about this movie. I'll see it eventually. I don't care about spoilers, so I'm venturing into these threads just to keep talking to people. It's a forum. That said, if I get spoiled, fine, but there may be other people you just ruined something interesting for. There's no policy, but there is courtesy.

If I could rep you I would :hi5:

Again, this is the first Star Wars movie (not the OT since I was a late 80s baby) I have not seen in theaters on opening weekend. I just don't care about this movie. I'll see it eventually. I don't care about spoilers, so I'm venturing into these threads just to keep talking to people. It's a forum. That said, if I get spoiled, fine, but there may be other people you just ruined something interesting for. There's no policy, but there is courtesy.

I edited my op

Han getting killed by his son is a spoiler, Luke dying at the end of TLJ is a spoiler - as in, it spoils your enjoyment of the story and it in some way defeats the purpose of even watching the story play out because you know where it's all heading. Even something like Vader going postal on the troopers in RO I suppose could be a spoiler because you know what Vader does rather than just seeing it happen.

The (frankly, pretty random) choice of who the gangster boss was in Solo - in a short sitting/talking scene that in truth has no bearing on the story either directly or in connection with another SW film - is more in the brief "fan service cameo" department than anything that actually spoils your enjoyment of the movie, either in terms of storyline or a cool action bit.

And finally, if you're really averse to spoilers, then do what the smart people do - either avoid looking at sites that might give things away in the first few days, or stick to "no spoiler" titled threads.

I find the movie kinda boring..but would be a pleasant suprise if Darth Maul gonna be made and gladly take him anytime

There are a lot of cool designs in this movie. I'd love to see HT doing all Lando, the new trooper designs, Enfys ...

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back