Speculation: Hot Toys 2018 PT Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many Mauls in history. Ancient ones which could be customized/updated, plus the SSC Naboo one.
Better wait a bit before pulling another one. That's why I put it at the end of my list.
But hey... My 2 cents anyway.
m.

Or we could simplify all that and say that HT has released the characters from the major duels in each prequel movie in reverse chronological order:
Anakin and Obi Wan from ROTS
Yoda and Dooku from AOTC.

Based off that one could deduce that maybe Maul and Qui Gon from TPM could be next.

No. Read again the list.
When I said "chronological" I was not meaning Prequel time, but Hot Toys schedule time.
Regards,
m.

Or we could simplify all that and say that HT has released the characters from the major duels in each prequel movie in reverse chronological order:
Anakin and Obi Wan from ROTS
Yoda and Dooku from AOTC.

Based off that one could deduce that maybe Maul and Qui Gon from TPM could be next.

Qui-Gon "Defeated Jedi" Jinn could be awesome ...

Next Hot Toys.jpg

Just curious...who here would buy a Jar Jar if HT made one with all their detail?

I think everyone would be shocked how popular a Hot Toys Jar Jar would be and I suggest it would sell way better than anything from the ST Trilogy. SSC STILL can't even give away their TFA trooper stock. Hasbro can't sell Tico figures for $5, so how would Hot Toys sell one for $260?

We are talking about Jar Jar right? The character that almost single handley destroyed the enjoyment of TPM....

Poo doo

Meesaa you saaa

Right???? Riiiiight??????????

You guys will buy anything. How about Dex???

He’s cool looking right???

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Doesn't matter who it is, so long as you are a collector and like Star Wars....

Somewhere, at some point - you owned or own a Jar Jar. Maybe Lego. Maybe Hasbro. Perhaps Gentle Giant, or even Burger King.

But he's been there. You can't hide that.

I wouldn't buy JarJar but not cause I hate him but because I like a lot of figures and can't buy everything. I mean, I will probably skip 3PO and R2 and they are way more essential. Padme should be next followed by Qui-Gon, Maul, and varients of Anakin and Obi-wan. I'd also take Mace and Grievous. And I wouldn't be mad at some kind of Palpatine Senator figure with an extra "scaaaaarred" head sculpt.

I wouldn't buy JarJar but not cause I hate him but because I like a lot of figures and can't buy everything. I mean, I will probably skip 3PO and R2 and they are way more essential. Padme should be next followed by Qui-Gon, Maul, and varients of Anakin and Obi-wan. I'd also take Mace and Grievous. And I wouldn't be mad at some kind of Palpatine Senator figure with an extra "scaaaaarred" head sculpt.

Yeah this is what I ment...

Well no......I dont want a Jar Jar....at all....

Even if I had all the monies to buy one....

No thanks.

Heck, I don’t even want a Qui Gon, or Dooku. But I was an adult when PT came out , so I suppose I am less forgiving for that floppy eared Prequel destroyer.

Please watch below if you are considering a Jar Jar purchase

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back