1/6 Speculation: Falcon and the Winter Soldier Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope he comes with guns, lots of guns! IW and CW Bucky was very light on accessories compared to TWS. I still love the TWS one the most but will be keeping an eye on what HotToys does for this show!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

I just hope he comes with guns, lots of guns! IW and CW Bucky was very light on accessories compared to TWS. I still love the TWS one the most but will be keeping an eye on what HotToys does for this show!

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Hahahaha
Yeah I agree it seems like Bucky should have a lot of weapons. The pictures I have seen of him from the new series show him unarmed, but it looks like there is potential for him to be pretty decked-out with weaponry

So you guys really think we'll get another Falcon? I missed out on the first 2.

Yeah. Esp. if show is success, no reason the MCU shows won't be. Disney putting a lot of money and some good people on board. Plus new costumes.

Hope new wings have even more articulation and Falcon and Bucky have lots of weapons. The negative part will be higher prices.:monkey2

How much is HT Avengers Falcon going for now anyway? I saw one once for $700 on eBay that was this summer - talk about online piracy!

Just hoping for a U.S.Agent figure to come outta this show! Battlestar is rumored to appear, but will wait and see if that even happens.

How much is HT Avengers Falcon going for now anyway? I saw one once for $700 on eBay that was this summer - talk about online piracy!

Just did a quick check - looks like CW 800-1000$ NIB more or less. Some other CW figs are that high. Price may come down in time, but for the EG completist this is the version to have. Since HT didn't release an IW version.

Re piracy - I dunno. If the market's paying it, that's what it costs. Knowing that plastics degrade in time - I wouldn't pay that. He's a great fig for sure, but not worth that kind of money IMO. IMO if u didn't pick up the CW version, folks should sit tight and pick up next version.

Just did a quick check - looks like CW 800-1000$ NIB more or less. Some other CW figs are that high. Price may come down in time, but for the EG completist this is the version to have. Since HT didn't release an IW version.

Re piracy - I dunno. If the market's paying it, that's what it costs. Knowing that plastics degrade in time - I wouldn't pay that. He's a great fig for sure, but not worth that kind of money IMO. IMO if u didn't pick up the CW version, folks should sit tight and pick up next version.

I agree with you.

I think folks can pretty much be certain that a version of Falcon from the series will be produced, particularly since they have not produced a Falcon since Civil War.

And yes regarding prices, sounds like getting the CW version now is extremely costly. I’m not surprised in some respect though bk CW Falcon is an amazing figure and he has so much shelf presence with those wings. That said, the price point now is well beyond what I would pay for ANY single figure. I’m just thankful that I got mine when they were still available in retail stores. I did have to search around a bit but I got him for around 250USD ...more than worthwhile.

69EE55EF-8862-4B21-B859-6C84230D7346.jpeg
U.S.Agent

More pics. https://pagesix.com/2020/01/21/wyat...&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Twitter

Looks like HT is gonna get a lot of mileage of that shield still! :lol

Maybe, though that looks like the Endgame shield Steve gave to Sam. Has those weird holes/groves on the unpainted stripe in the middle. Wonder if HT would make a new cast to match or try and reuse the same old one?

Looks like HT is gonna get a lot of mileage of that shield still! :lol

Not without some alteration to the mold, its the design Old Cap gave to Falcon at the end of Endgame with a line break and gaps in the silver band. Likely hints at yet unseen extra functions of the shield, my guess is it collapses down smaller for ease of flying with it in hand

ygg3d44.png

This show looks like it'll be overflowing with new possible figures. I will for sure buy a Falcon Cap, Zemo, probably US Agent and Sharon Carter if she's made. Unsure about another Regular Falcon unless I'm super impressed by the design. Bucky I'm on the fence. I still don't have a Bucky but the infinity War one looks so great and so iconic

This show looks like it'll be overflowing with new possible figures. I will for sure buy a Falcon Cap, Zemo, probably US Agent and Sharon Carter if she's made. Unsure about another Regular Falcon unless I'm super impressed by the design. Bucky I'm on the fence. I still don't have a Bucky but the infinity War one looks so great and so iconic

So far if I had to pick - for me I'd go for the IW. Which, I already have:cool:. So far re set leaks except for the boots IMO Bucky's costume to me is a bit dull. I get he's supposed to be blending in more. IMO the other 3 Buckys are more interesting on the shelf. They've all got DETAILS even CW has that iconic shiny arm.

But it's early yet. Falcon always wanted another. And I always liked Sharon Carter and Zemo. If I get all of them can't see not picking up Bucky as well. Disney+ series are gonna break me $$$$$:lol:horror

Back