Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m pretty interested in the cable figure and hope it turns out good. But in the off chance it doesn’t I don’t want to pre order. Where would be a good place to pick it up after release? I noticed a lot of the unlicensed stuff doesn’t stick around in stock long after release

I’m pretty interested in the cable figure and hope it turns out good. But in the off chance it doesn’t I don’t want to pre order. Where would be a good place to pick it up after release? I noticed a lot of the unlicensed stuff doesn’t stick around in stock long after release

That's kind of the problem. These guys don't play around and create tons and tons of extra stock. I'm gonna preorder this one so I don't miss it.

I wonder if any company will do a (Vanessa) Morena Baccarin figure

OxrHPcS.jpg

So one sixth kit would be a pretty reputable place to pre order? Seems like there hasn’t really been any scandalous issues with pre orders through him

One sixth Outfitters has him up for preorder if you want to stay US-based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they get most of my business these days. Excellent customer service. I ordered a deluxe from them. Thinking if I should get the standard version too..:lol

Oh man, as soon as I saw him online I knew I needed him! Can't wait for him to ship.

From Toys Era on Facebook:

Attachments

• 40421136_2127526510655307_3475933748665516032_n.jpg
    40421136_2127526510655307_3475933748665516032_n.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 340
Nice, might be worth getting if the price is right. Wonder what they could/would change ?

I think the paint app and maybe headsculpt were a bit rough last time from memory.

People complained about nose rub in the box, I remember that much. Definitely interested as I just placed my order for Cable!

There's only a few more days to preorder The Mechanical on OSK if you were on the fence.

Did anyone Pre-order the mechanical on onesixthoutfitters? Haven’t heard about them too much, just wanting to make sure they are a good company that will follow through with orders.

Did anyone Pre-order the mechanical on onesixthoutfitters? Haven’t heard about them too much, just wanting to make sure they are a good company that will follow through with orders.

I haven't ordered too much from them, but the few times has been no problem. They are legit.

Back