Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put in an inquiry with Timewalker, and they literally don't know yet whether or not they'll be able to carry it. Carrying these unlicensed figures is evidently quite a process according to them...hope they're able to as they have great customer service!

I put in an inquiry with Timewalker, and they literally don't know yet whether or not they'll be able to carry it. Carrying these unlicensed figures is evidently quite a process according to them...hope they're able to as they have great customer service!

:hi5: Me too! Dude was like cool your jets man, it just went up on FB like 10min ago! :lol

What I noticed is that TW hasn't listed up any new of the offerings from Toys Era (Psylocke, Spider Woman, Ice Man). At this rate they probably won't carry Cable either :huh

What I noticed is that TW hasn't listed up any new of the offerings from Toys Era (Psylocke, Spider Woman, Ice Man). At this rate they probably won't carry Cable either :huh

I asked Timewalker about Psylocke a couple weeks ago and Steve said he has not heard back from his US distributors that normally handles Toys Era products. But he's looking for another distributor from China. I think there are issues on certain unlicensed products.

I asked Timewalker about Psylocke a couple weeks ago and Steve said he has not heard back from his US distributors that normally handles Toys Era products. But he's looking for another distributor from China. I think there are issues on certain unlicensed products.

From my correspondence yesterday, Psylocke was a "no" from their distributor (guess he heard back) and they're still trying with Ice Man. We'll see what happens...

Btw now that someone IS doing a Brolin Cable, is there an actual thread for him besides this one?

According to the new forum rules, there shouldn't even be any of the discussions being had so far (so the likelihood of it's own thread is nil). I'd be inclined, folks, to keep this chatter to a minimum (or in PMs only), lest the powers that be go after TE and shut the entire project down. It's a shame common sense isn't more common. If you really want this figure to get made -- keep quiet!

According to the new forum rules, there shouldn't even be any of the discussions being had so far (so the likelihood of it's own thread is nil). I'd be inclined, folks, to keep this chatter to a minimum (or in PMs only), lest the powers that be go after TE and shut the entire project down. It's a shame common sense isn't more common. If you really want this figure to get made -- keep quiet!

This forum is no longer associated with Sideshow so I think we're ok to discuss anything now.

With the tariff war going with China, it will become increasingly difficult with unlicensed products, and the cost of importing those products into the US will raise. Some US distributors are already operating under very thin margin; the future of the trade war isn’t going to make their lives any easier. That includes US collectors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the tariff war going with China, it will become increasingly difficult with unlicensed products, and the cost of importing those products into the US will raise. Some US distributors are already operating under very thin margin; the future of the trade war isn’t going to make their lives any easier. That includes US collectors.

So many potential responses to that one......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess I'll shop overseas if I have to in order to get the figures I want sometimes...

News of this cable figure just made me get motivated to pick up deadpool now, the sculpt isn’t perfect and looks a little small in some pics but the tailoring and outfit look pretty good to me and the way he was portrayed in the movie was badass. I’d be down to get this if somewhere legit to preorder it pops up

Since that pic says "light up edition" with the bear and time travel device as extras, maybe there's a non-light up version that has a painted lit eye?

edit: Up at OSK

Regular $36 deposit, $186 total: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1542

Premium $48 deposit, $208 total: https://onesixthkit.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1543

From the pics it doesn't look like the regular head's eye will be painted lit up like I thought.

Thanks for the heads up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Likeness is off imo. Good work in general, but I'll just be patient and hope they get this licensing stuff sorted for DP3 / X-Force.

Likeness is off imo. Good work in general, but I'll just be patient and hope they get this licensing stuff sorted for DP3 / X-Force.

Figure in hand in 2022 then? It's not perfect but it's good enough for me and don't want to wait years and years now. The rest of the package looks great too.

Back