Action Figure Speculation - Deadpool 2 Hot Toys Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Certainly. But to be fair, it'll be a while. A long while. All the third parties are going to be waiting this one out purely because HT's would demolish them and they know it. None of them want to be halfway into development and know they will lose half their audience because a superior item hits the market. So take the wait time on that, plus R&D, plus VTS's stupid long production schedule and I wouldn't expect something from them until late 2019.

Fair enough. Makes sense. But I'd prefer they do wait, as I'd also prefer a HT version of Cable......are you listening Hot Toys :lol

Cable should be a no-brainer for Hot Toys, Domino on the other hand falls into the
same category as Valkerie. She may or may not even get a prototype made, but will
never make it into production either way… which in both cases is a damn shame.

I think it's about 50% on HT making Cable, but if we fall below that likelihood I all but guarantee that VTS will deliver one that is of excellent quality. Mighty not have all the light up bells and whistles, but it'll be a solid release.

That's what I'm counting on. I can forego the lit eye, just give me the cloak, some guns, and strong likeness. Everything else is gravy.

I assume VTS figures tend to go for less because they're unofficial?

That's what I'm counting on. I can forego the lit eye, just give me the cloak, some guns, and strong likeness. Everything else is gravy.

I assume VTS figures tend to go for less because they're unofficial?
They are cheaper yea but take a year or better from preorder. Very slow.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Boggles my mind HT made a Young Solo but No Cable . He’s gotta be coming .

Yeah especially true now that we know Solo is going to be a "bomb" for Disney while DP2 continues to make good money, especially overseas. Howard Chan is a huge Star Wars fan, but maybe the lack of interest in the film is going to mean HT isn't going to release a Solo-version of Chewie even. Doesn't look like they're going to make anything more with DP2, but maybe we will be pleasantly surprised...

Cable should be a no-brainer for Hot Toys, Domino on the other hand falls into the
same category as Valkerie. She may or may not even get a prototype made, but will
never make it into production either way… which in both cases is a damn shame.

If HT makes Domino, will we be getting rooted or sculpted armpit hair? :p

Enlight10.JPG

I don't think there's anyway they are going to make her so it's probably a moot point anyway :lol

I think we will be lucky if we got Cable... I feel like they would've teased him if he was coming. If he's not at Comic Con in July he's probably never going to happen.

I don't think there's anyway they are going to make her so it's probably a moot point anyway :lol

I think we will be lucky if we got Cable... I feel like they would've teased him if he was coming. If he's not at Comic Con in July he's probably never going to happen.
I have a feeling we’re gonna miss out on him. The longer they go without announcing him for preorder the more bleak it looks. Oh well, life goes on and MY WORLD won’t fall apart...

Back