SPECTRE - Bond 24

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
vbqLq87.jpg

spectre.jpg

Getting Goldfinger vibes from this pic...white tux, brick sh.ithouse of a henchman...and Léa Seydoux looks kinda Pus.sy Galore-ish in the background there.

Hope it can top new Mission Imossible film- really hoping because that's a tall order

Finally went to see Rogue Nation with the wife lastnight.

Definitely the best of the series, I was not a fan of Ghost Protocol that movie received high praise but for whatever reason it just didn't move me.

I do think it's a good thing when movies like Kingsmen and Rogue Nation force the James Bond series to improve their game, competition is always a good thing.

But I still prefer Craig over Cruise as the ultimate spy.

Mission Impossible fetish with motorcycles keeps getting better, it's like Top Gun mixed with Torque!

Good stuff! High energy fun, like JW.

The spectacle on display in a Rogue was much better than the spectacle in Ghost.

That chick was hot.

Austria legitimatizes any spy movie. :lol

Rogue had very good characters to chew the scenery, it was fun.

I will not be seeing Man from Uncle. :lol

Hopefully Spectre is as good or better than CR.

CR is really good, I want Craig to have a great movie.

Last edited:
Finally went to see Rogue Nation with the wife lastnight.

Definitely the best of the series, I was not a fan of Ghost Protocol that movie received high praise but for whatever reason it just didn't move me.

I do think it's a good thing when movies like Kingsmen and Rogue Nation force the James Bond series to improve their game, competition is always a good thing.

But I still prefer Craig over Cruise as the ultimate spy.

Mission Impossible fetish with motorcycles keeps getting better, it's like Top Gun mixed with Torque!

Good stuff! High energy fun, like JW.

The spectacle on display in a Rogue was much better than the spectacle in Ghost.

That chick was hot.

Austria legitimatizes any spy movie. [emoji38]

Rogue had very good characters to chew the scenery, it was fun.

I will not be seeing Man from Uncle. [emoji38]

Hopefully Spectre is as good or better than CR.

CR is really good, I want Craig to have a great movie.
He does have a great film. Two of them. 😑

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Xv7UNny.jpg

If this doesn't confirm they're going for a Live and Let Die feel, I don't know what does :lol So excited for this :rock

Back