Special Figures 1/6 Heavy Armored Locomotive (Dredd 2012 Lawmaster)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was hoping it was in the box. I even shook it before opening it to confirm if it was rattling around in there. When I didn’t hear it, I thought I got lucky but it was the opposite of that.

Thanks for the sprocket.

If you like this movie you need to have the bike. Love this setup.
d95be1029195b17b976181121e3e0eb5.jpg
bdc48b39f007f61a572f1ec9514c962f.jpg
71085116e88f9b5b4f9d1750b356fd01.jpg
ca1410d474aa08a4ad0d551bfab19e4d.jpg

The guy that pointed out the fact that the front wheel is too big is spot on with that flaw. Other than that honestly I’d be hard pressed to say there was any issue. Love it.

My chassis had scuffs too seems like everyone else did also

anyone have luck putting the chain cover fully closed? mine keeps leaving a gap.

Got mine. Mine showed up with no seat and a gear sprocket from somewhere. Any got any pics and can tell me where it goes?

View attachment 433587

seems it's standard that the gear has 1 broken teeth. you need to open up the side cover that covers the chain by unscrewing 1 black screw. slot the chain into the gear and gear onto the peg and reinstall the cover.

mine came with exhaust, seat, 1 gun scattered in the box.

Mine came with the seat off, exhaust off, screws off the front tire floating around thank God they were in the box, back tire screw missing completely, and the gas tank loose and broken from it’s housing. Had to re-glue the tank, find a decent sized domed rivet to glue in the back tire hub since I didn’t have a machine screw that small. Glue the exhaust in place, pop the seat on, and finally put the screws in the front tire hub and position the rotors with brakes. There are plenty of scuffs on it but considering it’s a bike out of Mega-City who cares? But if I bought the Red and Gold version bike and wanted something shiny and pretty to display next to my Iron Man Mark Whatever Edition and it came scuffed up like this I’d be beyond pissed.

Am I glad I got it? Hell yeah. I’ll be doing a review this week. It’s an awesome display piece. What I don’t understand is they appear to have put effort in the foam inserts for packaging so either they drop kicked this package all the way from Asia to here or they tossed them in the box at the factory like a gaggle of retards like they just didn’t give a ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mine came with the seat off, exhaust off, screws off the front tire floating around thank God they were in the box, back tire screw missing completely, and the gas tank loose and broken from it’s housing. Had to re-glue the tank, find a decent sized domed rivet to glue in the back tire hub since I didn’t have a machine screw that small. Glue the exhaust in place, pop the seat on, and finally put the screws in the front tire hub and position the rotors with brakes. There are plenty of scuffs on it but considering it’s a bike out of Mega-City who cares? But if I bought the Red and Gold version bike and wanted something shiny and pretty to display next to my Iron Man Mark Whatever Edition and it came scuffed up like this I’d be beyond pissed.

Am I glad I got it? Hell yeah. I’ll be doing a review this week. It’s an awesome display piece. What I don’t understand is they appear to have put effort in the foam inserts for packaging so either they drop kicked this package all the way from Asia to here or they tossed them in the box at the factory like a gaggle of retards like they just didn’t give a ****.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

is your chain cover tight or loose? IMO HT released quite a few battle damaged ironman so i don't think the scuffs a big problem. Tony almost scratches all his armors in the movies.

anyway they should have gone with plastic tray instead of foam. the box came in good shape so i don't think they mistreated them.

I got my battle damaged model kit a few days ago. Only big parts loose in the box so no worries, except the seat. I doesn't feel like it can just be snapped in without breaking something. How did you guys put your loose seat back in place? I was thinking of trying to unscrew some screws but I figured I would hear if anyone had any good tips first.

The bike looks pretty great to me though, but it's a bit scuffed here and there as I suspect most bikes shipped overseas will turn out to be. But I will weather it anyway so that will not be a big problem.

I got my battle damaged model kit a few days ago. Only big parts loose in the box so no worries, except the seat. I doesn't feel like it can just be snapped in without breaking something. How did you guys put your loose seat back in place? I was thinking of trying to unscrew some screws but I figured I would hear if anyone had any good tips first.

The bike looks pretty great to me though, but it's a bit scuffed here and there as I suspect most bikes shipped overseas will turn out to be. But I will weather it anyway so that will not be a big problem.

just hold your bike firmly and pop it in. the seat is soft plastic, just becareful you don't crush the bike while holding it.

anyway can you check the bike chain cover, is there any gaps? mine doesn't close properly and always leave a gap, which is obvious if you look from bottom.

i think the scuffs are properly done, as you can see some have silver paints beneath.

Mine has no scuffs though. And only the seat was loose in the box. ...so I think it’s just a matter of them not testing the packaging for transport.

Back