Special Figures 1/6 Heavy Armored Locomotive (Dredd 2012 Lawmaster)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not in all honesty expecting much, not for £80. It does look a bit cheap in pictures but I still cant wait to get my Dredd on it.
Maybe the bike would look better with a repaint & weathering?

no doubt about it. which dredd you waiting for there's so many versions of him.

He does look good on the bike and he's very easy to set up, thanks to the poseability of the figure and sturdiness of the bike. Several of my other biked figures are so fiddly to set up, i leave them on there permanently (Batpod) or give up altogether (T2 T-800, Captain America). Frustration caused by restrictive clothing or parts of the bike coming loose.

dredd-bike1.jpg

dredd-bike2.jpg

VTS Judge Anderson fits a treat as well.

dredd-bike3.jpg

He does look good on the bike and he's very easy to set up, thanks to the poseability of the figure and sturdiness of the bike. Several of my other biked figures are so fiddly to set up, i leave them on there permanently (Batpod) or give up altogether (T2 T-800, Captain America). Frustration caused by restrictive clothing or parts of the bike coming loose.

Very nice pics, Marine Boy! I'm not a fan of the bulky design but i know i'll regret it if i don't get one.
What are the loose parts?

I got this bike and I love that it’s large and beefy not a scaled down trike like the Ghostrider bike. My kickstand was glued shut and it was a pain to fix without breaking it but slow and steady and it works great now.

Yeah and it’s twice the size of the original box (widthwise) as well. Also ArtFigures now seals all there figures with ArtFigure decal tape rounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been PM’ed a few times on the price on the rerelease ArtFigures Dredd and he is $175 and yes I’m in the USA. I’m sure it will be gone by the weekend. So if interested click the link. Thanks - Jase

Yeah and it’s twice the size of the original box (widthwise) as well. Also ArtFigures now seals all there figures with ArtFigure decal tape rounds.

oh god twice the size box isn't good thing. i love the compact size of the original box. even though it could still be smaller but at least it's smaller than HT boxes.

Back