Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice additions man!

Lots of boobs and butts...what could be wrong with that?!?

Congrats!

For now I do, but I am planning on some more 1:2 scale pieces from pankey, so some of those will take priority over WB, and she will be moved to another room.

What happened to you at statueforum?? I have been temporarily banned for 10 days lol I said I might be interested in a item, no warning or anything.

post #87

Marvel Statue of The Year thread...:panic:

For that there I'm gone for eternity no warning just a slippery boot...:lol...:dunno

At least you'll be back in 10 days...:hi5:

This is my new home now and this place is okay not great but it works for me now...:)

Wow, that sucks, well at least you got some support from some people, just a mod with a chip on his shoulder I guess.

I like it here, there is more talk about G I joe and more random stuff that doesn't get talked too much about at statforum, but it can be very busy, too many people and a somewhat popular thread can take along time to catch up to if you miss a few days.

Anyone have opinions on some of my things I should sell, I love them all but I need space for other better items that I would really love to get!

I was thinking

Rogue comiq (rogue pf coming)

Dagger comiq (no real attachment to it just a great sculpt)

She Hulk comiq (she hulk pf coming)

Morrigan pf (again no attach, great sculpt, also like Felecia)

Evil Queen pf (Do I really need ALL the Disney statues that come out)

AVP R Dio (starting to command good prices, will it go higher?)

Hulk comiq (same as above, awesome sculpt, giving up search for pf)

MJ comiq (I am thinking a better one can be done, or commissioned)

BIB Spidey (think something better on the way, but like it more now that I sold my iron spidey)

already sold Iron Spidey, venom/carnage lsb, Galactus lsb, and wanting to sell rogue picnic, and LODarkness LSB.

Anyone have opinions on some of my things I should sell, I love them all but I need space for other better items that I would really love to get!

I was thinking

Rogue comiq (rogue pf coming)

Dagger comiq (no real attachment to it just a great sculpt)

She Hulk comiq (she hulk pf coming)

Morrigan pf (again no attach, great sculpt, also like Felecia)

Evil Queen pf (Do I really need ALL the Disney statues that come out)

AVP R Dio (starting to command good prices, will it go higher?)

Hulk comiq (same as above, awesome sculpt, giving up search for pf)

MJ comiq (I am thinking a better one can be done, or commissioned)

BIB Spidey (think something better on the way, but like it more now that I sold my iron spidey)

already sold Iron Spidey, venom/carnage lsb, Galactus lsb, and wanting to sell rogue picnic, and LODarkness LSB.

Rogue, sold mine for the New One

Dagger no interest, they should have had Cloak included

She Hulk, never saw one I just had to have until now

Passed on Morrigan, Evil Queen, AVP, didn't fit in my Collection

Hulk CQ, still looking at this maybe ????

MJ, I have seen a repaint better than the original, looks more like the artwork of AH

Good Luck Spazzy

Last edited:
Some intersting and cool news about how many Witchblade's were made, I emailed customer service and got this response about this piece:

"Clay said that he thinks they only did 7 or 8 of them and the original price was $800-$1,000. That’s all he remembers though. "

Minus the one that was severly damaged (pics in another thread here) that makes it even more rare, very cool, I was really thinking between 25-50

Back