Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is what happened to my lara croft base over a few months, it already had a crack when I got it, but the past months it got bigger and started heading upwards towards the suitcases, looked really bad, luckily Sideshow replaced it even after the returns policy expired, top class of them to do so!

Last edited:
My new ladies:

024uj.jpg

025zn.jpg

026mhz.jpg

027uv.jpg

031wi.jpg

033au.jpg

035nl.jpg

036sm.jpg

037dt.jpg

Last edited:
Leia Slave outfit Gentle Giant, actually received this damaged, her arm was broken at the arm band, and her left index finger broken, I put some quake to hold the arm but I need to fix it completely one day. I got a refund except for shipping and $5, so for $17 not a bad deal.

030jq.jpg

Quantum River Tam, a cool figure but very small, used reward points to get her for free though.

028kkc.jpg

Last edited:
I glosses up my Moore Black Cat, hard to see how glossy it really is in the pics, but I tried to capture it and it is VERY glossy, I have a new love for it! Will probably do this to a few pieces, or certain parts....very easy.

038nf.jpg

041um.jpg

044mt.jpg

044oql.jpg

044pxn.jpg

047rvs.jpg

050vn.jpg

051ie.jpg

053mq.jpg

Last edited:
When I was 16 I got a check book with $25 in it, this was the first thing I bought, long gone since then but just found a cheap one on the bay. Made out of Pewter.
060ot.jpg

Size comparison, lol

Oh Yeah! 48" tall Witchblade by Moore, I was terrified when I saw the box it is HUGE and very weak, luckily she came in great condition! I am trying to get more details on how many were made but it is either 12/25/50 or possibly some random number because that is what was ordered.

062iv.jpg

064bd.jpg

065ib.jpg

067kml.jpg

069di.jpg

Last edited:
and because you can never have too many pics of a piece like this:
070tc.jpg

071je.jpg

073r.jpg

077qz.jpg

078mn.jpg

Size comparison with original, definitely some differences but she looks SO much better in person than in these pics, sorry best I can do!

080s.jpg

081lt.jpg

Last edited:
Back