Spazzy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New set ups, a few things not too thrilled about, but will change soon.

Will be my Joe section eventually as they come in....tick tock sideshow!

Not liking where Mola Ram and Indy are at at the moment.

Got another cabinet, alot of my movies are out but when fully organized I only got a bit of space left....think I already need another more tv shows than I originally thought.

Thanks, unfortunatly I sold all but Guile, I got offers way too good to pass up, I will keep guile and am wanting Chun Li, I will try and pick up a vega (probably reg) again down the road. No others I would want to try and get again, great line but I have to be limited on what I have in my collection.

Thanks, unfortunatly I sold all but Guile, I got offers way too good to pass up, I will keep guile and am wanting Chun Li, I will try and pick up a vega (probably reg) again down the road. No others I would want to try and get again, great line but I have to be limited on what I have in my collection.

I hear ya just the matter of space becomes an issue on limiting what you collect. I currently have Guile, Zangief and Bison on the way and basically expect to collect the rest of that line along with marvel. I'm going to try and limit myself to those two licenses...although I did already break that because I preordered Vampirella :dunno but who can blame me. :wink1: Congrats again.

I hear ya just the matter of space becomes an issue on limiting what you collect. I currently have Guile, Zangief and Bison on the way and basically expect to collect the rest of that line along with marvel. I'm going to try and limit myself to those two licenses...although I did already break that because I preordered Vampirella :dunno but who can blame me. :wink1: Congrats again.

Well Vampirella is beautiful, no one can blame you for that, I have the exc on order too, hate that it was pushed back :impatient:

Well Vampirella is beautiful, no one can blame you for that, I have the exc on order too, hate that it was pushed back :impatient:

lucky lucky man...I wish. I was late to the game and could only get on the waitlist and bought the regular from alterego comics. Figure I needed her in my collection however I can get her. :dunno

Congrats on your EX purchase :hi5:

Simple repaint of the eyebrows, they are a dark brown, more like the first than the second with the flash.

I received a Battle Damaged T800 recently, but embarassed to show pics as it is pretty appalling how it came to me, it was an obvious used/displayed piece, the computer chip had two chips on them, the bottom of the base is faded and the felt pads are very worn and messy, has marks on the chrome, the logo is faded in areas, and worse of all the plate on the top of the head was cleaned of the battle damage a 4-5" area. Oh and the little metal stick with ring was missing too. Pretty pissed off, I was considering cleaning this, but decided against it as the BD was growing on me. I am waiting for an answer if they are willing to give me a steep discount, but honestly in this condition I wouldn't probably get $300 for it on the secondary market.

Pretty upsetting, this is after I requested replacement parts/and one return of like my last 4-5 pieces, I usually have a pretty good track record of receiving perfect items, but this was a shock to receive so many bad items insuch a small amount of time.

Back