Spawn board gone for good. Based on this quote.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
Shad Stephens All I can say is he's a former Mod over there and a very reputable source. Apparently this is the result of further cut backs at TMP and the boards had just become to much of a headache to deal with so they were shut down and the people that were charged with running them were reassigned within the company.

So from what I've been told the main page at Spawn.com will be updated more frequently with info on new and upcoming products several times a week somewhat like the updates we used to get back in the day that had become almost non existent as of late.
14 minutes ago · Like

It's probably as official as anything the members there would ever get.

What makes you guys think that Spawn=Sideshow forums?? lol. You should embrace the new blood, not hate on them.

My site has filled up nice, and I enjoy the added traffic there.....

People from the spawn boards had a few alternatives, so the flood will probably not come.

Okay, I deleted my post along with the other negative posts. Let's keep this positive for now. I don't want to close this thread like I did the other before it.

Just can't get it in my head how those scumbags just shut it down without any notice or didn't release a statement of some sort.

I feel bad for anyone who was in the middle of a deal.

But I'll miss the High Definition thread since that's the only real reason I ever went there. :(

Just can't get it in my head how those scumbags just shut it down without any notice or didn't release a statement of some sort.

I find it hard to believe that they would shut it down without notice.

Spawn board gone? That means it's members will need somewhere to go and continue their shenanigans. Brace yourselves...

352qnx.jpg

as long as the peeps who conspired with the power abusing moderator to get me banned there don't join here, I'm good.

I find it hard to believe that they would shut it down without notice.

I don't. Todd is the self proclaimed King of Social Media, so I'm sure he's fine with Facebooking & Tweeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hah! Quiggle!

In any event, they don't owe us anything, so why would they tell us the boards were going down.

If I remember right, more threads were getting deleted, and more people were pushing the limits of the censors/mods.

As far as I am concerned some of the members there probably contributed more to their decision than just McFarlane.

too bad I didnt screen cap some of the nasty PMs the moderator sent me because i was banned from accessing the account minutes after he sent them, so some of you can appreciate the truth

Eh, who cares. That place hasn't been worth a damn since the old black board days, and most of the spawnies were already here anyway.

too bad I didnt screen cap some of the nasty PMs the moderator sent me because i was banned from accessing the account minutes after he sent them, so some of you can appreciate the truth

We all know the truth. We know how the term 'Quiggled' was coined. So, just drop it while you are still somewhat ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back