Sovereign Studios Newt Project ALIENS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be interested in an unpainted head and pair of shoes, would this be possible?
Price?

Shawn is offering a complete figure and a kit version. I don't know if he wants to deal with individual part orders, etc.

But you'll have to ask him.

Last edited:
Casey is still in the mold, but finally here's Newt! She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean the outfit will be in "new" condition and you will have to do all of your own disstressing/painting. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people start getting lost in the shuffle.

newt.jpg

newt10.jpg

newt2.jpg

newt3.jpg

newt4.jpg

Now that looks fantastic !!!! :rock:rock:rock:rock
I cannot wait to get this !! :rock

So a full figure with everything including body will run at $110.00 , obviously I will need shipping to the UK too. Thats one hell of a price !! :rock
Let me know when I can pay !! :rock
Amazing work ! :rock

Wow...nice work, it has really come together. I can't wait to see pics when you guys have it in-hand and posed with your other ALIENS figures.

Man, Newt really turned out great! I can hardly wait to see her with my own eyes! :clap :clap :clap
:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

I'm just wondering if it'll cost the same for a complete figure, but with an unpainted, bald head. I'd like to have the clothes pre-distressed, etc., but I'd like to add the weathering and finishing touches myself, if possible.

Great work Shawn! Wow, the first ever 1/6 Newt available for Collectors.

I think you just made Aliens Collectible history!

Shoes look great too as does the outfit, locator and overall hardware. Bravo Shawn!

I like the split hair strands and color better too, nice improvement there.

My only comments are I believe Newt's shirt had a crew neck collar. Overalls had back pockets. Also love to see a pic from the rear with the straps exposed. Other than that, I think we have an amazing Newt to go with our Ripley and Marines, a most essential piece to complete our Aliens. :D

Again Bravo! And thanks so much for doing this for us Shawn and making the pricepoint EVEN more affordable. I think it's an absolute "must have" for the Aliens crew and will look amazing when displayed.

Can't wait to see lil' Casey too, that will be the cherry on top for Rebecca.

Well done! :clap :duff :bow

I will be starting a New(t) thread today/tonight for ordering and provide a link here.

Last edited:
that is amazing work!!!!!! i'm not diehard enough to get one, but that is just awesome!!!!!!!!!

Not diehard enough. :lol That cracked me up Bro. Anyone seen Reiny's display room? it's hardcore! I know what you mean though...

One other note for Shawn. Please address those who want sculpted hair as I think they may want some window on when they can expect these to roll out.

I believe you mentioned you may do the rooted hair orders first but that was some time ago so any update for those folks too would be cool.

Casey is still in the mold, but finally here's Newt! She will be $110.00 instead of my standard Freaks rate of $125.00. Kits will run $80.00 and will be very "do-it-yourself". By that I mean the outfit will be in "new" condition and you will have to do all of your own disstressing/painting. The kit will not be supplied with a body. I won't be doing loose parts orders, sorry. That's where things get confusing and people start getting lost in the shuffle.

newt.jpg

newt10.jpg

newt2.jpg

newt3.jpg

newt4.jpg

Pretty amazing! Well done, Shawn. Very well done.

Once you post pics with Casey, maybe you can add one of Newt standing next to a regular figure just to see the scale.

Scale is perfect, thanks to Les' guidance. Shawn posted some scale pics a ways back but yeah, love to see a finished Newt next to a 12" fig.

Shawn: Again my final notes Bro

Crew neck collar on shirt? Newt had one.
Rear pockets on overalls
Is the loose strap functional?

Like to see a clear shot of the overalls from back (exposed to the neckline)

Last edited:
Shawn asked me to post these final pics before we start the new thread. Casey is still in the mold. Once we get a shot of that, we can officially start it...

Anyway, some final comments from Shawn and a couple pics

"added hardware to the dangling strap. My initial thought was that it hung loose because it had broken and had no clasp in the movie. I'm still not sure, but the costume looked unfinished without it. And of course, the coveted back pockets ;) "

2newt2.jpg

For scale...

2newt3.jpg

Not diehard enough. :lol That cracked me up Bro. Anyone seen Reiny's display room? it's hardcore! I know what you mean though...

:lol

Thanks brother! I still need to clean that room up and take some new pics. lots has changed... probably best to wait till Hot Toys is done with Batman. i have a feeling that my whole room will change again as I try to find space for the Tumbler and Batpod!

:lol

Thanks brother! I still need to clean that room up and take some new pics. lots has changed... probably best to wait till Hot Toys is done with Batman. i have a feeling that my whole room will change again as I try to find space for the Tumbler and Batpod!

Can't wait to see it all batted out and spiffed up, Reiny.

Back